Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's up? I need to ship a box next week and would love to send two at the same time.

I am shipping on Thursday when I return from my business trip. Once it has shipped I will PM @mdsutton the tracking info and what not. Then I will post here that the goods are on their way.

Now, if the east coast gets another storm (or just too much snow for BWI to handle) on Wednesday and delays/cancels my flight home, then I may not be able to ship until Friday.

Shipped! After punching a hole in can, and replacing it.

I am not a fan of sours, or fruity flavored beers. IPAs or IIPAs, Pale ales, Lagers, yu get the idea!

Should hear from Hello! Monday about receiving.

Martin

You killed it! Just has Last Snow the other night and wished I had another. Can't wait to try these. Last Snow leaked a bit though. It'll be fine.
I will say you flirted with disaster in terms of packing. You're a lucky guy. ;-)

Thank you so much!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1453757834.006111.jpg

I am shipping on Thursday when I return from my business trip. Once it has shipped I will PM @mdsutton the tracking info and what not. Then I will post here that the goods are on their way.

Now, if the east coast gets another storm (or just too much snow for BWI to handle) on Wednesday and delays/cancels my flight home, then I may not be able to ship until Friday.

Ok I'm gonna start putting together a box and I'll check back later this week with you. Any likes/dislikes as far as styles?

You killed it! Just has Last Snow the other night and wished I had another. Can't wait to try these. Last Snow leaked a bit though. It'll be fine.
I will say you flirted with disaster in terms of packing. You're a lucky guy. ;-)

Thank you so much!
View attachment 332976

Still no white oak. I was pulling for ya. [emoji12]

@PatrickGoss I apologize for the delay, but I was waiting on something to arrive which was a little late. I will get you out this week.

Ok I'm gonna start putting together a box and I'll check back later this week with you. Any likes/dislikes as far as styles?

IPAs and Pale Ales are my two favorites! [emoji16] I've enjoyed wheats and lagers. But I'm up for anything that's not listed below in my dislikes. Never tried a sour beer but I hear a lot about them on the forum.

I do not like Porters, Stouts or Dubbels (tried one & don't think I'll ever want to try another).

IPAs and Pale Ales are my two favorites! [emoji16] I've enjoyed wheats and lagers. But I'm up for anything that's not listed below in my dislikes. Never tried a sour beer but I hear a lot about them on the forum.

I do not like Porters, Stouts or Dubbels (tried one & don't think I'll ever want to try another).

You got it. I'll work on a box and PM you later this week to get your info.

Last snow is fantastic. had it the other night at a bar on draught. mmmmm. havent had white oak jai lai. my wife likes jai lai, and a buddy has a contact that holds him some cans of white oak when its released locally. hes going to get me a few next time. ill need to hold on to one... see if i cant get me a pliney, gumball, zombie, or heady topper

touche. you are correct, got mixed up while thinking about white oak :p cigar city is tampa near the bucs stadium, like, almost walking distance. we get it sometimes over here by west palm when it releases

@pshankstar ... Just PMed you.

Just responded! [emoji2]

@mdsutton, I will be flying home tonight. I will package everything up in the morning and will ship it via FedEx tomorrow. I'll respond here letting everyone know I shipped and PM you the tracking number and any additional info.

I'd like to get involved in this thread, how exactly does it work? Am I able to just say that Im available to ship from Florida, or do I need to wait for the next in queue to post where they are, hope its not FL and then get a box of goodies together and send out? Ive read the front page, just wanna make sure I follow protocol :)

I'd like to get involved in this thread, how exactly does it work? Am I able to just say that Im available to ship from Florida, or do I need to wait for the next in queue to post where they are, hope its not FL and then get a box of goodies together and send out? Ive read the front page, just wanna make sure I follow protocol :)

You've been here 5+ years, I assume you meet the requirements, can't see your post count on mobile. Helly is up for a grant, pm him with your intention to grant. I didn't see him post a list of wants but we can assume he likes beers.

I just connected with pshankstar. I will ship out next Monday. I'm in Michigan and I do in fact like beer. IPA's, stouts, and porters are my favorites. Cheers.

I just connected with pshankstar. I will ship out next Monday. I'm in Michigan and I do in fact like beer. IPA's, stouts, and porters are my favorites. Cheers.

I can read men's souls.

I'm up for a grant once the dust settles. Hit me up.

I received my box from Patrick Goss last night. I will not be home to unpack it until Sunday though, so I wait in eager anticipation! I will put up a photo when I get it opened... I guess its time to start considering another trade...

I received my box from Patrick Goss last night. I will not be home to unpack it until Sunday though, so I wait in eager anticipation! I will put up a photo when I get it opened... I guess its time to start considering another trade...

Waiting to open a beer box? You are a rock. I hope you enjoy. Put the whole box in the fridge till you get around to it!

I have it in my garage, it fridge temp out there, so should be OK. I just got home too late last night, and wont be home at all tonight, brewing at a friends house in another state tomorrow. If I were smart, I would have brought the box with me, and we would be drinking it tomorrow, but then again, I would be sharing it, so maybe I made the smarter move by leaving it home? ;-)

I will be home on Sunday morning, and will definitely be anxious to open it. It should be chilled enough that I can drink one right out of the box as well...

OK, I will ship a box to Ctufano.

What kinds of beers do you prefer or not prefer? I can access VA, MD, and DC brews pretty easily.

PM me your address if you would, and I will get you a box out next week...

Andy

Last edited:
Make sure to throw some answer brewpub in their if you are around Richmond. I visit from time to time when I'm in virginia. The brewer there is putting out some solid ipas....

I got a package today! Thanks Pshankstar! I cannot wait to try these.

Martin

Pshankstar_Thanks.jpg

I got a package today! Thanks Pshankstar! I cannot wait to try these.

Martin

Glad they arrived safely!! It was my first time shipping beer so I'm glad it was packaged well (probably overkill LOL).

Also to everyone here, please don't forget to leave iTrader feedback to the sender. This way they can have some feedback for future trades on the forum here. Especially for us first timers like me. [emoji6]

Martin I hope you really enjoy them!!

Good to see some action going on in here.

@SMPress should be on deck since he should be shipping to @ctufano

As mentioned above, be sure to leave iTrader feedback.

Good to see some action going on in here.

@SMPress should be on deck since he should be shipping to @ctufano

As mentioned above, be sure to leave iTrader feedback.

I would like to say thank you for starting this thread! This is my first time trading brews and I love it! I found the community on this forum is a great group of people! @mdsutton (whom I shipped to) and I have been exchanging various PMs and he was kind enough to send me a recipe of one of his home brews that's a home run and what not! This was such a great idea and thanks! Later this year, I will probably jump back in to do it again!

Thanks @helly, I see FedEx has your box on the truck and should be at my place this afternoon. Once I receive it, I'll post pictures and report back! :mug:

I would like to say thank you for starting this thread! This is my first time trading brews and I love it! I found the community on this forum is a great group of people! @mdsutton (whom I shipped to) and I have been exchanging various PMs and he was kind enough to send me a recipe of one of his home brews that's a home run and what not! This was such a great idea and thanks! Later this year, I will probably jump back in to do it again!

Thanks @helly, I see FedEx has your box on the truck and should be at my place this afternoon. Once I receive it, I'll post pictures and report back! :mug:

You bet.

I cannot take all of the credit, I just started the thread. A few of us were talking over in the eMAW thread about lists being to specific, so I thought what the heck.

Thanks for participating.

Glad they arrived safely!! It was my first time shipping beer so I'm glad it was packaged well (probably overkill LOL).

Also to everyone here, please don't forget to leave iTrader feedback to the sender. This way they can have some feedback for future trades on the forum here. Especially for us first timers like me. [emoji6]

Martin I hope you really enjoy them!!

Packaging was overkill, but much better then the job I did , just ask Hello!

How do we leave iTrader feedback??

Martin

Back