Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little piece of advice. Do not post tracking numbers for everyone to see!!!! Edit your post and delete the number. PM the recipient the tracking info. Someone can contact UPS with your number and the package can be intercepted in transit.

Too late. I already drank the beer. Sorry.

I would also recommend to make the beer inside a surprise for the recipient to see during opening.

@dieharduscfan has fulfilled his grant and is now up next in line. Very generous haul and I'm looking forward to trying them!

IMG_20170721_180558.jpg

Yes sir. I'll PM you my address. Love the Sours, Gose, IPA's and everything else but no Belgians or Saisons. Looking forward to some west coast beer.
Dieharduscfan

Damaged in transit. Stupid Fedex. I will get another box together and ship it out this week so I don't have to wait for it to come all the way back to San Diego to ship it back out. Apologies.

Capture.PNG

You granting @TBC?

Not right now. I was curious who was up. I saw Hawley Farms was asking. I'd rather get some new blood. If your interested it's all yours. Now if it ends up sitting for a little I will step up to the plate.

Not right now. I was curious who was up. I saw Hawley Farms was asking. I'd rather get some new blood. If your interested it's all yours. Now if it ends up sitting for a little I will step up to the plate.

I agree, we need some new peeps. Would you like to grant @Jerbrew, @HawleyFarms?

What are you up for @jerbrew? Let us know and I'll take a look while I'm out this weekend and see what I can come up with

What are you up for @jerbrew? Let us know and I'll take a look while I'm out this weekend and see what I can come up with

Typically I like dry beers. Saisons, sours, brett beers, IPAs of all kinds, on the dry side porters and pales are usually my go to I'll always take a good beer regardless of my preference though. I guess I am really up to try anything.

:tank:

Don't want to leave JerBrew hanging so I have to sit this one out. Won't be making it back to the closest bottle shop for a couple of weeks. If you're still not taken care of by then I'll get it, or whoever's up by then.
Typically I like dry beers. Saisons, sours, brett beers, IPAs of all kinds, on the dry side porters and pales are usually my go to I'll always take a good beer regardless of my preference though. I guess I am really up to try anything.

:tank:

Hello out there. I'd hate to see this thread die. Love the concept.

I think it's a bit of a catch 22, new users are hesitant to participate because of the lack of activity, yet there is a lack of activity because no new users are interested.

In the interest of keeping this going, I'll grant. I believe you are up @jerbrew? If so, PM me your address and what styles you are interested in. I'm off next week so will put a package together then.

I would trade but I don’t think Oklahoma has much that other states don’t have lol.

I believe he is up next and I am willing to grant, but I have not received a shipping address for him yet. People do tend to get busy this time of year though so I'm sure he will reply at some point soon.
Sounds good, just checking. I will wait patiently.

I like to participate! Not 100% about the rules and shipping, but I can get beer from MS & LA.

Pretty simple really. When someone is up to be shipped to send them at least 48oz of beer local to you. Once you grant someone, you will be up to receive local beer from someone else and so on.

Pretty simple really. When someone is up to be shipped to send them at least 48oz of beer local to you. Once you grant someone, you will be up to receive local beer from someone else and so on.
Jerbrew
Did you get your beer? Who's up now? We need to keep this thread alive and I'm willing to send out another grant if needed.

@Rick91981. Packaged received last night. Thanks for the great grant you pretty much hit it on the head with the selection. Can't wait to break into these over the weekend.
IMG_2133.JPG

Back