Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you keep asking this thread to bend the rules, you'll be there in no time :)

Seriously, people were just saying this thread was slowing. Why not let someone who wants in join?

It's the lowest tier MAW/trade thread.

Since nobody answered, I would say just do the trade if all agree and the grantor cannot get granted until the package arrives safe to the next person in line.

Since nobody answered, I would say just do the trade if all agree and the grantor cannot get granted until the package arrives safe to the next person in line.

Yeah idk if OP is around, been silent. But I would also chime in as a once participant that if granter and grantee agree with terms then it should be okay. But if a mod chimes in I think we are superceded

Yeah idk if OP is around, been silent. But I would also chime in as a once participant that if granter and grantee agree with terms then it should be okay. But if a mod chimes in I think we are superceded

Thanks, Rev. Looks like pointcity-homebrew may be offline for a while. Keep it going here.

Sonti grant or not to grant is the question. Maybe by the time the OP responds, I'll have 100 posts.

I would accept you just on your handle alone, [emoji6] I might get in on this thread if it comes back to life.

@Rick91981 is up. @dieharduscfan is offering to grant if approved by Rick since post count is low. Once that transaction is completed with a verified package delivered, @dieharduscfan would be ready to be granted.

Better check with @TwistedGray that he received a shipping notice or package from @Rick91981? If not, I believe he is still waiting his turn. I saw mention of a grant, but don't remember a confirmation.

Better check with @TwistedGray that he received a shipping notice or package from @Rick91981? If not, I believe he is still waiting his turn. I saw mention of a grant, but don't remember a confirmation.

He posted a pic of what he received.

So I guess I need to ship Rick91981 some good beer from South Carolina. I'll put something together next week.
@Rick91981 - PM me your address..
dieharduscfan

@Rick91981 is up. @dieharduscfan is offering to grant if approved by Rick since post count is low. Once that transaction is completed with a verified package delivered, @dieharduscfan would be ready to be granted.

It's cool with me.

So I guess I need to ship Rick91981 some good beer from South Carolina. I'll put something together next week.
@Rick91981 - PM me your address..
dieharduscfan

Replied to your PM with my address.

He messaged me that he was on vacation for 2 weeks and would ship when get got back. I believe this week he is back, but I have not heard anything from him yet.

He messaged me that he was on vacation for 2 weeks and would ship when get got back. I believe this week he is back, but I have not heard anything from him yet.
Maybe he went on vacation to some exotic locale for the sole purpose of scoring you some tasty brews.

Putting some brews together next week. The problem with Columbia SC is that there's not a lot of breweries with good beer so I may ship u some NC beers along with my home brew.

@dieharduscfan do you still plan on fulfilling this? Last I heard from you was you would ship last week and I have not received any shipping info.

@dieharduscfan do you still plan on fulfilling this? Last I heard from you was you would ship last week and I have not received any shipping info.

Yeah sorry bud I've had a hard time finding something to ship it in and I've been busy starting my brewery.
I have 9 beers plus I'm throwing in some of my home brew.
Again, sorry for the delay but I will get it shipped out this week.
I'll send you a pic of all of the beers with tracking number.
Cheers!

Yeah sorry bud I've had a hard time finding something to ship it in and I've been busy starting my brewery.
I have 9 beers plus I'm throwing in some of my home brew.
Again, sorry for the delay but I will get it shipped out this week.
I'll send you a pic of all of the beers with tracking number.
Cheers!

Thanks for the update! Let me know if anything changes.

Rick
Packaged and shipping out today. UPS Tracking # is scheduled to deliver this Friday 7/21.

Cheers and Enjoy!

Dieharduscfan

A little piece of advice. Do not post tracking numbers for everyone to see!!!! Edit your post and delete the number. PM the recipient the tracking info. Someone can contact UPS with your number and the package can be intercepted in transit.

Latest posts

Back