Life is good.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmendez29

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Sitting here enjoying an English Brown Ale, when I realized, this is the first beer I brewed about a year ago. Damn, its good.

Just got back today from visiting family in the next state over. Been about 4 years since I've been able to visit properly. Couple days ago, my dad asked me what I wanted for xmas. Remembering that Northern Brewer just opened up a shop in Milwaukee (where I was visiting) I asked for a glass carboy. He proceeded to ask what a carboy is. After explaining, he suddenly remembered that he has one in the basement that he's not using. So I ended up coming home with what appears to be a 7.5 gallon carboy.

So now I'm enjoying a good homebrew, relaxing after chasing the young'ns around all weekend, fantasizing about what's gonna fill my new carboy.

Life is good.

For now.

Man, that's a big one! I don't think I've seen a 7.5 gallon size. I've seen 5, 6, 6.5 and 10. I'd say you're indebted to your dad to the tune of a batch of whatever he requests!

Back