Lets play "RISK."

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andre the giant said:
Sorry rdjw... I was too late, and the term "good partner" doesn't really describe me and my horrid dice right now.

I'm in a dice funk too - that and a rash of bad partners and players that don't really seem to want to win as long as they can make life tough on me.

Before that, I was on a roll. I think I won something like 8 in a row.

Hey I just signed up, big risk fan, and I was wondering if anyone needed a partner or wanted to start a game?

Easy points!!! Need 2 partners to take out these guys

Triples
Sequential
Germany
Flat Rate
Unlimited

orfy said:
Okay, Im signed up but aint got a clue what to do. HELP.

I've played the board game.

It's pretty much the same thing - just know that you CAN and SHOULD help your partner where you can. You can place armies on his areas and fortify to his adjacent positions after your attack phase.

oh - and just ONE more...

Doubles
Freestyle
Middle Earth
Flat Rate
Unlimited

password - beer

I've got no games going at the moment (wasn't going to be able to take turns much of last week). Anyone want to do something different?? Like trips on 3 boards. Play a best 2 of 3?

im in, but just gimme a couple of days to finish 3 of the games im in now

P.S. Im too cheap to buy the upgrade :)

I haven't played in a single clan v. clan game. I guess I need to check the message board more often

Here's how handily the Hombrewers are whooping up another clan on conquerclub.com
It's so lopsided even I can't lose this war for us :cross:

wotw_vs_cwc-12-21.GIF

Back