• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Ispindel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cayde1001

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have completed a batch of ispindel's and have some extra if anyone is interested. Price is $50 (with US shipping included). The ispindels were built using the Cherry Phillip v4.0 PCB and have the 6.3.1 firmware installed. They will include a brand new battery and have already been calibrated using multiple measurements in sugar water. I have verified that they are all connecting to my instance of ferementrack and are reporting gravity and temperature correctly. Send me a PM if you are interested.

20210107_094245.jpg

I have completed a batch of ispindel's and have some extra if anyone is interested. Price is $50 (with US shipping included). The ispindels were built using the Cherry Phillip v4.0 PCB and have the 6.3.1 firmware installed. They will include a brand new battery and have already been calibrated using multiple measurements in sugar water. I have verified that they are all connecting to my instance of ferementrack and are reporting gravity and temperature correctly. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Hey,

If you make more can you send me a PM? Doesn't seem like I can PM since I'm new? This is what I get for lurking around for years and never posting...

Thanks!

I have another batch of ispindel's if anyone is interested. Price is still $50 (with US shipping included). The ispindels were built using the Cherry Phillip v4.0 PCB and have the 6.3.1 firmware installed. Includes a brand new battery and have been calibrated. I have verified that they are all connecting and reporting gravity and temperature correctly. Send me a PM if you are interested.
20210208_063700.jpg

I have another batch of ispindel's if anyone is interested. Price is still $50 (with US shipping included). The ispindels were built using the Cherry Phillip v4.0 PCB and have the 6.3.1 firmware installed. Includes a brand new battery and have been calibrated. I have verified that they are all connecting and reporting gravity and temperature correctly. Send me a PM if you are interested.
View attachment 717750

Will these be at proper tilt in plain water also?

I'm too new here and can't seem have the ability to send a PM but I am interested in buying... :cool:

Talk about drinking from a fire hose finally getting some time to start snooping around on this forum. You guys have taken the top spot over my preferred hunting forum 🤣

That being said I'm a huge sucker for gadgets and would love a shot at one of these if you have any left. I'm as green as it gets on here so I hope I can fulfill whatever expectations y'all have to get this transaction done.

Talk about drinking from a fire hose finally getting some time to start snooping around on this forum. You guys have taken the top spot over my preferred hunting forum 🤣

That being said I'm a huge sucker for gadgets and would love a shot at one of these if you have any left. I'm as green as it gets on here so I hope I can fulfill whatever expectations y'all have to get this transaction done.
PM Sent

I’m not OP, but if anyone wants a free iSpindel PCB, I’d love to ship you this one to get it off my desk. It’s an older version that requires a sled and some additional hardware, but it’s a start!

I think I have the same problem as the fellow above, if you still have any for sale PM me and I'll buy one.

Got mine and, after realizing I needed to put it in AP mode to configure it, it all works! The reading matches my old school glass hydrometer exactly. Excellent build. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back