For Sale Ispindel

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

cayde1001

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have completed a batch of ispindel's and have some extra if anyone is interested. Price is $50 (with US shipping included). The ispindels were built using the Cherry Phillip v4.0 PCB and have the 6.3.1 firmware installed. They will include a brand new battery and have already been calibrated using multiple measurements in sugar water. I have verified that they are all connecting to my instance of ferementrack and are reporting gravity and temperature correctly. Send me a PM if you are interested.

kevbrandt

Reaction score
I have completed a batch of ispindel's and have some extra if anyone is interested. Price is $50 (with US shipping included). The ispindels were built using the Cherry Phillip v4.0 PCB and have the 6.3.1 firmware installed. They will include a brand new battery and have already been calibrated using multiple measurements in sugar water. I have verified that they are all connecting to my instance of ferementrack and are reporting gravity and temperature correctly. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Hey,

If you make more can you send me a PM? Doesn't seem like I can PM since I'm new? This is what I get for lurking around for years and never posting...

Thanks!

OP
C

cayde1001

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have another batch of ispindel's if anyone is interested. Price is still $50 (with US shipping included). The ispindels were built using the Cherry Phillip v4.0 PCB and have the 6.3.1 firmware installed. Includes a brand new battery and have been calibrated. I have verified that they are all connecting and reporting gravity and temperature correctly. Send me a PM if you are interested.
20210208_063700.jpg

Bane

Reaction score
I have another batch of ispindel's if anyone is interested. Price is still $50 (with US shipping included). The ispindels were built using the Cherry Phillip v4.0 PCB and have the 6.3.1 firmware installed. Includes a brand new battery and have been calibrated. I have verified that they are all connecting and reporting gravity and temperature correctly. Send me a PM if you are interested.
View attachment 717750
Will these be at proper tilt in plain water also?

grzrk

Gary
Reaction score
I'm too new here and can't seem have the ability to send a PM but I am interested in buying... :cool:

IslandLizard

Progressive Brewing
Staff member
Mod
Lifetime Supporter HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to buy one but can't figure out how to send a PM on here.
You're a member, but still with limited privileges. Your privileges improve with activity.

Maybe the seller, @cayde1001 can start a convo with you, instead. You can then reply to that conversation to get in on the offer.

Reaction score
Talk about drinking from a fire hose finally getting some time to start snooping around on this forum. You guys have taken the top spot over my preferred hunting forum 🤣

That being said I'm a huge sucker for gadgets and would love a shot at one of these if you have any left. I'm as green as it gets on here so I hope I can fulfill whatever expectations y'all have to get this transaction done.

OP
C

cayde1001

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Talk about drinking from a fire hose finally getting some time to start snooping around on this forum. You guys have taken the top spot over my preferred hunting forum 🤣

That being said I'm a huge sucker for gadgets and would love a shot at one of these if you have any left. I'm as green as it gets on here so I hope I can fulfill whatever expectations y'all have to get this transaction done.
PM Sent

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not OP, but if anyone wants a free iSpindel PCB, I’d love to ship you this one to get it off my desk. It’s an older version that requires a sled and some additional hardware, but it’s a start!

Macsdd

Reaction score
I think I have the same problem as the fellow above, if you still have any for sale PM me and I'll buy one.

dirkomatic

Reaction score
Got mine and, after realizing I needed to put it in AP mode to configure it, it all works! The reading matches my old school glass hydrometer exactly. Excellent build. Thanks!

Latest posts