I am currently fermenting Ovaltine.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My question is do bottle it and carb it? Or just leave alone in bottles like a fine wine? Or would you just put the siphon hose in the oval-beer and lay on the ground and put the bottling wand in your mouth? What kind of hang over would that give? If you stop updating, I'm going to assume that your brain has coagulated and you've become the zed word.

Subscribed :thumbup:

I plan to rack this to 2 secondaries tomorrow and try and clear it with Gelatine. Then I'm going to bottle carb it. Thats my plan anyway.

Can't wait to hear how this turned out. I'm certain you're not the first to take something sugary and ferment it...but this is pretty funny/interesting!

Love this. I have a friend who wants to mash a box of frosted flakes. I keep telling him that's ridiculous.... Maybe not.

If this comes even close, someone needs to try it with a warehouse pack of malteasers.

Thank the Gods for Pioneers! Without you we wouldn't have:

Corn Dog Pizza:

ht_corndogpizza_091016_main.jpg

Bacon Chocolate Cake:

ht_baconchoccake_091016_main.jpg

or the McNuggetini:

ht_mcnuggetini_091016_main.jpg

All kidding aside, can't wait to see how it turns out. AND the food pairings!

Thank the Gods for Pioneers! Without you we wouldn't have:

Corn Dog Pizza:

Bacon Chocolate Cake:

or the McNuggetini:

All kidding aside, can't wait to see how it turns out. AND the food pairings!

Oh gosh, all three of those pictures just made my stomach flip.

I can't wait to see the look on the poor fellow's face that drinks it! :rockin:

New UPDATES!!

Part 2 - [ame]http://youtu.be/v_fSyHFJjhI[/ame]

Part 3 - [ame]http://youtu.be/Z6uKZYOkIFk[/ame]

Waitasecondheredude.....

I taste my beer at every step of the process. Did you take a little taste at bottling time? Inquiring minds want to know :drunk:

Back