Hunaphu Day & Tampa Bay Beer Week (3/1-3/9)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of you guys like to make a huge deal out of anything. Posting pictures of glassware that someone else specifically asks for pictures of... Posting pictures of a stack of cases as if it belonged to 1 greedy ******* and not a group of guys. Anything to fuel a fire I guews

The guy who originally posted that picture knew exactly what he was doing given the text and hashtags that accompanied it. His entire point in putting it up was to have people think it was all his and get the jimmies rustled online. Mockery and meme-ification should have been utterly expected; in fact I'd bet it's what he was hoping for.

This needs to be preserved just in case the listing gets flagged and deleted or something:

I have a ticket to Hunahpu's Day, but I am unable to attend. As I live in Minnesota, I also will not be able to meet anywhere to sell.

Consider this your lucky day as I am posting the ticket here with little to no expectation of payment. The first person to print the ticket and use it in line will attend.

If after the event, you consider your experience to be of some monetary value, shoot me an email and we can work something out. As an American, I realize that most people are greedy and I am not expecting payment; however, I also know that the craft beer community is a more thoughtful slice of society so I may be surprised.

Good luck in being first!

and just for extra emphasis:

I realize that most people are greedy and I am not expecting payment; however, I also know that the craft beer community is a more thoughtful slice of society so I may be surprised.

2. Update Regarding Hunahpu’s Day Refunds
Posted on March 13, 2014 by CCB Admin
Here’s the current status regarding refunds for Hunahpu’s Day attendees:
Our credit card processor is currently pulling all of the credit cards used to purchase a ticket through Eventbrite. This process will be completed by the end of today, March 13th. Then our staff will have to go through and make sure that each transaction is correct, which will be done by end of day March 14th. The next step will be authorizing the returns. Once the processor begins these refunds, it’ll take 24-48 hours to show on your credit card account.
Following this, we will begin the process to refund purchases that took place in the tasting room.
Also, stay tuned for an announcement regarding the silver wristbands. Keep them. We will find a way to get you bottles of Hunahpu’s (we’re brewing a new batch soon).

Well this is something:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/tix/4360995864.html

What's sad is the guy probably assumed he was doing a legitimately nice gesture.

He acknowledges in the listing that the first person to use it in line will get in. He has to know what will happen to numbers 2 through whatever, right? Is he a dumbbell or an anarchist? Is it possible to find out how many times that particular ticket was scanned? Christ, this guy is basically The Joker.

2. Update Regarding Hunahpu’s Day Refunds
Posted on March 13, 2014 by CCB Admin
Here’s the current status regarding refunds for Hunahpu’s Day attendees:
Our credit card processor is currently pulling all of the credit cards used to purchase a ticket through Eventbrite. This process will be completed by the end of today, March 13th. Then our staff will have to go through and make sure that each transaction is correct, which will be done by end of day March 14th. The next step will be authorizing the returns. Once the processor begins these refunds, it’ll take 24-48 hours to show on your credit card account.
Following this, we will begin the process to refund purchases that took place in the tasting room.
Also, stay tuned for an announcement regarding the silver wristbands. Keep them. We will find a way to get you bottles of Hunahpu’s (we’re brewing a new batch soon).
lol. Keep the silver wristbands? Didn't people throw theirs away mostly? Or put it on a CCB effigy and burn it?

That's all I ever wanted Lasering, for you to take care of me.
giphy.gif

Despite the fact that I didn't want them, mine showed up Friday.

Latest posts

Back