Hunaphu Day & Tampa Bay Beer Week (3/1-3/9)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I am so, so glad I don't frequent thesitewhichisnottobenamed any longer. I mean I can literally smell the leaking vaginas from here.
1340180_o.gif

The best thing about this weekend was putting faces to familiar names and sharing beers with some great people: msw105, mhenson42, Coldsnack, liquiddegenerate, some window licker named MKLEVER42, hotmetal, ThreeFishes, Hopsiam14, maltytasker, StoutSeth, Hanzo, richardflyr and many others from the other site. Hope to drink with all you dudes again and I'd have you over for food, beers and bullshitting anytime.

Agree 100% with this. Although I can't remember any of your names or faces! Lol

This reminds me of a super popular band who has a bad concert (that was clearly their fault, or the fault of the organizers) and then cancels the rest of the tour.

CCB snifters, not Hunahpu specific. The Huna glass is just taster shown already.

At least this is all I'm seeing.

CCB snifters, not Hunahpu specific. The Huna glass is just taster shown already.

At least this is all I'm seeing.

They were selling Hunahpu's snifters as well as CCB tekus. The snifters looked just like last years.

How to immediately dissipate hate in any TB thread: post about a piece of glassware someone might not have.

Christ almighty.
Well then, I'll tell you what: One of them is spoken for and I already gave one away, but I'll send someone mine if he/she can't live without it.

EDIT: super cereal

Not sure why you replied to me, but I wasn't going after you. Just commenting on the state of "MINE?!" going on a bit lately.
Just thought since I was the one who said "yes" and posted a pic of the snifters, I'd do something to keep any potential rustling from any direction to a minimum.

Ill never claim to be the smartest guy around here ( only the best looking ) but I don't know wtf is going on right now.

The overreaction to CCB's overreaction says a lot about the current state of craft beer culture.

March 9 - THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PUT ON AN EVENT THEY SHOULD HIRE PROFESSIONAL PLANNERS WAS AWFUL IN SO MANY WAYS

March 10 - I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE JUST GIVING UP WHAT A FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP AND LACK OF VISION SENDING THOSE BOTTLES TO DISTRO WILL BE AN EVEN BIGGER FIASCO

I was there. It really was a sight to behold.

Last edited:
May 9 - THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PUT ON AN EVENT THEY SHOULD HIRE PROFESSIONAL PLANNERS WAS AWFUL IN SO MANY WAYS

May 10 - I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE JUST GIVING UP WHAT A FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP AND LACK OF VISION SENDING THOSE BOTTLES TO DISTRO WILL BE AN EVEN BIGGER FIASCO

I was there. It really was a sight to behold.
It's March, Bubba.

Some of you guys like to make a huge deal out of anything. Posting pictures of glassware that someone else specifically asks for pictures of... Posting pictures of a stack of cases as if it belonged to 1 greedy ******* and not a group of guys. Anything to fuel a fire I guews

Some of you guys like to make a huge deal out of anything. Posting pictures of glassware that someone else specifically asks for pictures of... Posting pictures of a stack of cases as if it belonged to 1 greedy ******* and not a group of guys. Anything to fuel a fire I guews
LOl that is why the are on this site not the other, if you dont like it Tough!

Isn't there bottle release "news" you have to break to the world?

Back