How Many Gallons Brewed In 2021

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
810 + 45 = 855.

Being stuck at home has made brewing easier. 45 gallons, I'm officially out of empty kegs and won't brew until the next keg goes dry.

Cream Ale
NE IPA
Pineapple Beer​
Chocolate Stout
Chocolate Stout
Cranberry Tripel
Black Lager
Latte Stout
Pineapple Saison

Attachments

• 1613798335925.png
    1613798335925.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 3
Baby it's cold outside.....but hot in the brewhouse. Today we brew five gallons of Karl, a Maibock that will be prime for tapping on May Day. Malt: Pils, Vienna, Munich, Carahell, Acidulated, and Melanoidin. Hops: Magnum and Mittelfrueh. Yeast: WLP835. Projected ABV 7.6%, IBU: 28.4

867 + 5 = 872

Karl.png

Could this be the last brew day in February? We'll see what the weekend holds, but today we brew Bruno, a Schwarzbier that continues to be available throughout the year on the farm. Malt: Pils, Munich, Carafa III, Carafa I, and Melanoidin. Hops: Magnum and Mittelfrueh. Yeast: WLP835. Projected ABV 4.8%, IBU: 31.7

926.5 + 5 = 931.5
Bruno.png

Today on the farm we are brewing up Heide, a Ur-Wiesse that's usually available throughout the year. Malt: Pale Wheat, BARKE Munich, Melanoidin, and Chocolate Wheat. Hops: Magnum and Mittelfrueh. Yeast: WLP380. Projected ABV 5.4%, IBU: 13.3

941 + 5 = 946View attachment 720248
Are you using water out of the Little Miami?

Are you using water out of the Little Miami?

Well, LMR is a bit bright right now with all the snow runoff. However I decided against it and went with 6.5 gal of distilled water and ~1gal of good old Loveland Ohio tap water. When your tap water is hard (384 ppm Biocarbanate) and your brewing Hefeweizen distilled water is my go-to. Fortunate Kroger isn’t rationing water anymore.
water.jpg

Back