How many gallons brewed in 2020

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

jdauria

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Gang, are we sure we have the correct total? Looking through the recent posts the numbers are all over the place. I think this is due to the system actually posting the batches out of sequence. Thoughts?
Went through the whole thread, looks like we are back on track. Have feeling it's something to do with phone app vs webpage. Last brew I posted was on phone, and I somehow posted a total 40 + gallons less than what the count was on website. I always go to last page in thread and last post and add to that, so definitely a glitch somewhere.

So saying that:
1417 + 5.5 gallons California Common
= 1422.5 gallons

Brewbuzzard

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Went through the whole thread, looks like we are back on track. Have feeling it's something to do with phone app vs webpage. Last brew I posted was on phone, and I somehow posted a total 40 + gallons less than what the count was on website. I always go to last page in thread and last post and add to that, so definitely a glitch somewhere.

So saying that:
1417 + 5.5 gallons California Common
= 1422.5 gallons
I always add to the last page but I do use my phone and I think there is some kind of delay as to when it gets posted. Prost

Mumathomebrew

Reaction score
4l in a gallon demi each plus a 20l in a 5 gall. So actually 70 Litres which is 15.4 imperial gallons or 18.5 US gallons.

I presume you are meaning US gallons here so I'll assume that and the next person can correct me if I'm wrong.

1432.5 + 18.5 = 1451

CJ-3

Reaction score
5.5 gallons of Midnight Ride Stout
1591 + 5.5 = 1596.5 gallons