How many gallons brewed in 2020

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gang, are we sure we have the correct total? Looking through the recent posts the numbers are all over the place. I think this is due to the system actually posting the batches out of sequence. Thoughts?

Went through the whole thread, looks like we are back on track. Have feeling it's something to do with phone app vs webpage. Last brew I posted was on phone, and I somehow posted a total 40 + gallons less than what the count was on website. I always go to last page in thread and last post and add to that, so definitely a glitch somewhere.

So saying that:
1417 + 5.5 gallons California Common
= 1422.5 gallons

Went through the whole thread, looks like we are back on track. Have feeling it's something to do with phone app vs webpage. Last brew I posted was on phone, and I somehow posted a total 40 + gallons less than what the count was on website. I always go to last page in thread and last post and add to that, so definitely a glitch somewhere.

So saying that:
1417 + 5.5 gallons California Common
= 1422.5 gallons
I always add to the last page but I do use my phone and I think there is some kind of delay as to when it gets posted. Prost

4l in a gallon demi each plus a 20l in a 5 gall. So actually 70 Litres which is 15.4 imperial gallons or 18.5 US gallons.

I presume you are meaning US gallons here so I'll assume that and the next person can correct me if I'm wrong.

1432.5 + 18.5 = 1451

just pulled an all night brew session, so this started at 8pm yesterday, and it's 5am now....but it was a beaut.....

allnightersuccess.jpg

1631.5+10=1641.5

Latest posts

Back