Home Brew Space in Garage 5 Years in the making

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoutson

Reaction score
IMG_3877.JPG
IMG_3878.JPG
IMG_3827.JPG
IMG_3828.JPG
IMG_3832.JPG
IMG_3834.JPG

I like the chiller. The arrangement is similar to something like a sludge heater where you need to be able to open up a line and be able to rod and brush it clean. I like the wound-wire turbulator. How much chiller length is there? It seems it might be a little short for some tap water temperatures.

I won’t be jealous
I won’t be jealous
I won’t be jealous
I won’t be jealous

I’m jealous. Fantastic work! Places looks great.

Is that actually a garage? Like.... where you park cars and hang your garden tools and sht? I don't believe it.

Thought the same thing, brewery and chiller is fantastic, but that floor looks incredible. How did u make an old garage floor look that good?

Great setup !!!!
3 coats of epoxy, person that applied it was a perfectionist the first 2 coats had a couple flaws so I ended up with 3 coats.

3 coats of epoxy, person that applied it was a perfectionist the first 2 coats had a couple flaws so I ended up with 3 coats.

A couple of questions on the floor :)

How does this wear over time? It seems these have a reputation of peeling up with cars driving in and out.
How much did it cost?
Thanks and more pics of your walk in cooler would be appreciated!

Holy smokes, and I was all hot and bothered by the control panel pic in the other thread. Man, I'd kill for a brew space like that. My brew space consists of just enough space on the back porch to keep from knocking my kettles over while I leg-wrestle my yellow lab to keep him from setting his face on fire in the propane burner.

Holy crap that is insane for a first setup. I'm very impressed! I'm building a shop/garage next year and now have changed my end goals. I think you may have set the bar a little high! lol

Husband was talking the other day about getting a shed for the backyard because my dad's old table saw (currently being used as a table for brew stuff) is in the way. I told him, great, more room for brew stuff! Now I need to do something like this....jealous!!!

Back