Storage and organization

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hilljack13

That's what she said!
Reaction score
I realized I have a lot of brewing equipment. I still need to order a few things!

I was curious to know how you organize all your equipment. I have my AIO sitting in the corner of the dining area, along with two Flex+, I keep empty kegs in one bedroom a long with tools and misc items on the desk. We park in the garage so I have to move my vehicle just to setup the AIO. Also happen to have a bench and old refrigerator in the garage. The bench holds three 60lb cap vittles vaults. I'm only able to fit on keg and the CO2 tank in the fridge so at some point I'm building a keezer or getting a kegerator. I just don't have enough space but need to figure out how to get organized.

All this while awaiting shipment of grain mill and glycol chiller :eek:

I realized I have a lot of brewing equipment. I still need to order a few things!

I was curious to know how you organize all your equipment. I have my AIO sitting in the corner of the dining area, along with two Flex+, I keep empty kegs in one bedroom a long with tools and misc items on the desk. We park in the garage so I have to move my vehicle just to setup the AIO. Also happen to have a bench and old refrigerator in the garage. The bench holds three 60lb cap vittles vaults. I'm only able to fit on keg and the CO2 tank in the fridge so at some point I'm building a keezer or getting a kegerator. I just don't have enough space but need to figure out how to get organized.

All this while awaiting shipment of grain mill and glycol chiller :eek:

Sounds to me like its time for a bigger house LoL

Kidding of course, might be time to invest in some shelving and store the equipment in the garage or basement

No basement :(

There will be a move at some point though. Might just have to get by until then. At least I know what to look for...space!

Stuff that I don't feel good about storing in an outside shed is in a hall closet I made when I moved my heater to the attic. Kegs, bottles, and propane burner are all outside in the shed/shop. I have not used any of the kegs yet as they don't fit the fermenter fridge nor my kegerator. But, once I expand I will be using as many as I can. I have my fermenter fridge in the corner of the living room where it is out of the way, on top of that is some old growlers my brother in law gave me as well as some tubing and misc stuff. Upon my retirement, we are planning on getting out of California and the wife has said that the new place, without argument or debate, will have a separate shop with a sink, running water, electricity and anything else I need, within reason, to set up a nice brewing area. Her idea is to also have room in said shop to store and work on my dad's old 56 Belair and any other toys I may have. LOL. A good woman she is.

Last edited:
Back