Hey! I am a craft brewer too!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploading THB's and my own submission. Not quite as sharp as I'd hoped for, but good enough.

man someone wants to be the star of the show:)

:D Not at all!! :D Just lending ability where I actually have it. I'd hate to see all of this work only to have someone say a month form now that we couldn't finish because line-x was missing... I'm sure you guys have it covered but let me know if you don't.

:mug:

-Tripod

is this still open? I just found this today and would be totally down for pitching in a video with some lines..

Just to keep you updated- we're looking at having to cover lines from about 10 people- we'll know better on Friday. I'm doing my best to keep track of what we do and don't have, but have been short on time. I'll try to send out more make-up line assignments for people to do this weekend.

is this still open? I just found this today and would be totally down for pitching in a video with some lines..

I'll PM you more info, and give you someone's lines to do. Thanks!

Just shot my lines yesterday after brewing up a batch of Ed's Robust Porter. I know, I know......way behind with the whole deadline thing :(

I'll upload tonight as soon as I get home.

Also, if anyone knows beerjunky828, can you tell him his inbox is full?

Anyone else having trouble uploading videos? I'm an iMAC (not sure if that matters) and everytime I try to log in I get a window that says im being disconnected. WTF?

Anyone else having trouble uploading videos? I'm an iMAC (not sure if that matters) and everytime I try to log in I get a window that says im being disconnected. WTF?

I'm having some problems with this. I just got off the phone with tech support, and they're trying some stuff that will take about an hour. Hopefully things will be back up and ready after that.
My apologies for any inconvenience.

Sorry for the short notice but I gotta bail. I wanted to hang on to try and get in on this but I got an unexpected trip for work then an early weekend. Not going to have and free minutes to film before Thursday. If the deadline ends up getting extended another week, I'll hold onto my lines, but if not give them away.

Just to keep you updated- we're looking at having to cover lines from about 10 people- we'll know better on Friday. I'm doing my best to keep track of what we do and don't have, but have been short on time. I'll try to send out more make-up line assignments for people to do this weekend.

I may be able to borrow another camera for this weekend if needed.

I could maybe shoot my lines over (if the sound is just too crappy on what I U/L'd already) and then add any new lines that are needed..

Let me know if you need it and I'll see what I can do... and thanks!

Update: I think my FTP should be back up- I haven't been able to do any big tests, but it looks like it's doing better than last night. Sorry again.

Bah, I totally forgot to finish my line the past 2 days! It's been so hot here and it's hard to find the ambition to do anything.

hopefully there will be one more deadline extension so everyone can get a final chance to submit!

At this point, I'm going to say ASAP. Today if at all possible. If not, please as early this weekend as possible. Thanks!

I'm putting some of this together, and we're still missing about 1/3rd of the lines. I'm going to send out a couple more line assignments to some willing people. Stand by.

I'll do some too. I have a mac book so I can just do it on my system if that's cool.

Dang, totally forgot about this! Really wanted to help out to. Well if there is anything else let me know.

Okay- I've assigned some lines. It's possible that I'll be getting multiple people saying the same line- I thought more would be better than not having a line covered at all. Just don't get upset if I don't use all your lines.
I will make sure that everyone who submits is represented.

Sorry. I have been busy with some other issues. I will be brewing on the 4th of July weekend if anything is still available. If not, I understand.

My fault for again volunteering for something and not factoring in other issues.

Just an update-
I'm currently doing a rough cut of this, as I figure this will be the easiest way for me to keep track of what we actually have. It's looking pretty good, over all.

One big thing is audio. Levels are all over the board, lots of background noise. I could take a stab at the audio, but my guess is there is someone here who could take an OMF and do some noise cancelling and normalizing and really help that way. Any volunteers?

Thinking about this yesterday as I filmed more lines, I'm really getting pumped about it. Once it's done, are you going to upload it so we can make comments/suggestions before it goes 'public'? Not so we could say like 'nope redo it, kthx' of course, but maybe make small suggestions?

I really think this is going to be big. I'm sure we can get it picked up by the 'big' sites; Papazian'll get a kick out of it, it'll get passed around Twitter, etc.

Some of that stuff is just what it's like to brew at home. Your neighbors are mowing, the birds are chirping, etc. I think that as long as the voices can be clearly heard and understood, RDWHAHB.

I have access to an HD camera for TODAY only if there is a need for some reshoots, or additional lines. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back