Here it is...Massive April of Fools Sale - Nor Cal Brewing Solutions 25% Off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in. Please send me the code. (now what to convince the wife I need next)

For buying brewing stuff! I would certainly appreciate a promo code as I have a couple hundred $, no chugger pump and not enough stainless fittings!

Promo Codes and PM's have been sent!

I have received many PM's about Chugger Pumps and yes they are back in stock and ready to ship. We are several days out in the Fab Shop so if you dont get tracking in a few days dont worry we will get tracking sent. If there is an OUT OF STOCK on an item you have already ordered we will call you (if you left us a phone number) Or we will shoot you a quick email.

Thanks for all the orders. Evan (our shipping manager) is having VERY VERY busy days....

What I am looking forward to is the drawing! Now THATS going to be FUN!!!

Cheers
Jay

I am using your false bottom and FB stand in my keggle and love them. This is a great opportunity to upgrade to that plate chiller I have been missing. A promo code sure would help explain it to SWMBO... :D

Are you still giving codes? I just found out about your false bottom/level 3 filter for the BK and now I need it!

PM's sent....

Keep em coming my fellow brewers....
I have several new videos up on you tube. Check em out and let me know what you think.

Cheers
Jay

Go get em Tiger! PM's sent!

Lots of PM's about the Chugger pumps. Yep they are back in stock and with Promo Code I don't think you will find them cheaper anywhere, ever. If you do.....Stock up!

The sight glasses are on the way and should be here in a few days. As will the RIMS TUBE. Sorry guys those went FAST as you can only imagine.

Cheers
Jay

Back