Here it is...Massive April of Fools Sale - Nor Cal Brewing Solutions 25% Off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cart is full and then I remembered I need a code! Please and thank you!!!

Alright guys..Well I have been on the road for 14 hours today to the Bay area got Grain, Bottles and supplies pulling a 25' cargo trailer for the first time this year. What a day. I have been traveling with my SWMBO.... Ohhh dear GAWD! I had to hear her get "girl" directions....... funniest thing EVER! Have you ever heard "Girl Directions"? You tube Psychostick "girl directions".... I was in stitches because it was EXACTLY like the song! Anyway PM's have been sent. Have a good time

Cheers
Jay

Got my order in Indiana in less than a week! Very happy with the quality and service! Thanks again and I look forward to purchasing from you in the future!

Make sure when you order your grains that you select separate bag=yes. I misunderstood this and now I have 8 varieties =23 pounds of grain all mixed in the same bag. The packaging was the best I've ever seen though

Pm's are sent...

I just re listed our Chugger pumps. So get em while they can be had. We have a very limited amount and I suspect they will be gone FAAAAAAST!

Cheers
Jay

I would like a code please. You may have just pushed me over the edge to upgrade my setup. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back