20% off at Nor Cal Brewing Solutions .COM

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey you guys
We have not done a sale in AGES! So I thought it was time to toss a killer promo out there for you!

www.NorCalBrewingSolutions.com

May 22, 2018
NorCalWebPageLogo_for_Web_Store.jpg

20% Off Sale!

memorial-day-remember.jpg

Why have a Memorial DAY sale,

when you can save for an entire WEEK?

Face it... you plan to be busy this weekend... Boating, camping, fishing... It is, after all, the UN-official start of summer!

It's also the OFFICIAL time to remember and honor those that died serving our country. Please think of them and pay your respects during this time of recognition.

Come Tuesday it's back to work.... and you may think... "there were probably a few sales... like maybe on homebrew beer and wine making supplies... that I should have taken advantage of this past weekend".

That's where we come in!

Our online 20% off store-wide* sale starts RIGHT NOW, and goes through midnight, Tuesday, May 29th, 2018.

Use Coupon Code HBT20 at check-out.

There are a few things we have to exclude from this sale for reasons like cost, minimum advertised pricing etc. So if you have any issues it's more than likely that but feel free to shoot me a PM..

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
Just the incentive I needed to pull the trigger on the Ultimate Sanke Keg Cross with 1.5" triclover cane.

Thanks!

Jaybird, when can we expect the OEM spigots back in stock? I want a few accessories bit they are useless without them...
Any way to order now w promo and receive when in stock?
Thanks for the sale.

Thanks Jay. I've been curious about the Speidel Fermenter CO2 system. I'm not quite sure I understand why I would use the ball valve as an output vs. the racking can as an output. My first goal with it would be to push been out of the Speidel into a keg using CO2 for LODO brewing of NEIPA's etc. The reason I ask, is that I'm trying to determine what type of racking cane would be beneficial for my intended use(s).

Jaybird, when can we expect the OEM spigots back in stock? I want a few accessories bit they are useless without them...
Any way to order now w promo and receive when in stock?
Thanks for the sale.

Those went back in stock several days ago.
Shoot me a PM if you still need some.

Cheers
Jay

Thanks Jay. I've been curious about the Speidel Fermenter CO2 system. I'm not quite sure I understand why I would use the ball valve as an output vs. the racking can as an output. My first goal with it would be to push been out of the Speidel into a keg using CO2 for LODO brewing of NEIPA's etc. The reason I ask, is that I'm trying to determine what type of racking cane would be beneficial for my intended use(s).

The racking cane goes to the bottom of the tank. The ball valve on the side can be used for Gas IN, Gas out during fermentation, liquid in, cleaning ETC it doesn't go to the bottom of the tank. IF you are going to use this during fermentation I would suggest getting the racking cane with the MNPT and toss a ball valve on there so you can close it off during fermentation. so the gas can go out your blow off.

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
Back