Happy Birthday Yooper!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am gonna sound kinda cheesy here...but....I cannot think of anyone around here that is as willing ot help with the simplest to the most advanced question as you, Yooper! To read and assist every post is just plain amazing. Thanks for the personal help you have given me more than once.

Thank you all so much! I'm overwhelmed by all the good wishes.

It was a pretty good birthday- I got some nice gifts from friends, flowers from my daughter, and a really cool Cabela's lounge chair that I've been eyeing up. Then of course, we found a dog at the shelter and he'll be coming home next week.

The only thing that kind of sucks is getting older! The one thing I could have really used as a birthday gift is a new birthday suit. Mine is old and wrinkled. :D

Again, thanks so much you guys! You are the best imaginary friends a girl could have! :ban:

YooperBrew said:
a really cool Cabela's lounge chair that I've been eyeing up. Pictures? :D

The one thing I could have really used as a birthday gift is a new birthday suit. Mine is old and wrinkled. :D Now your foolin us we all know that's a lie!

Again, thanks so much you guys! You are the best imaginary friends a girl could have! :ban:

Glad you had a good Birthday!

Latest posts

Back