Good friend ... good beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyacovett

Reaction score
I had a friend show up tonight .... the husband of one of my SWMBO's friends to be exact. He brews as well ... last time I provided the home brew. It was his turn this time. He was in from out of town, forgot his brew, but brought me 3 beers I have never had before ..... good guy right there.

He showed up with Terrapins winter warmer, Terrapins Rye Pale ale and a 750 ml bottle of Duvel ... awesome.

I gotta say ... what a uy. 3 beers I have never had before, and all winners. All great brews, and my first Belgium to bat ..... awesome. I am very happy riht about now. I got to share my brews with someone appreciative, and have some great commercial brews as well.

And when he left, there was still a half bottle of Duvel left, and he stuck it in the fridge and took off .... what a good guy.

.... Just needed to share.

Call it what you will ..... still some good beer.

And I was opened to a new style of beer, Belgians are tasty. Don't know how Duvel ranks up there, but I certainly enjoyed it. I now have a new style to begin tasting ... any good suggestions?

How many of us wouldn't trade some of our heterosexuality for good beer? You can all come out of the closet now.

Latest posts

Back