Fukudome

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!

One thing in the article annoys the piss out of me, though...

Cubs manager Lou Piniella said scouts have described the outfielder as a cross between Hideki Matsui and Ichiro Suzuki.

Can you think of two outfielders whose games have less in common that Ichiro and Matsui? You've got the slap-hitting, uber-fast Ichiro and a classic power hitter in Matsui. The only thing they share in common is that they are both Japanese. Why do they feel that they HAVE to compare this guy to only other Japanese players? Why not just say "Well, he's kind of like Dice-K, except that he's not a pitcher." It's lazy.

Wow Cheese, with your cleverly worded catch phrases and propensity for tub girl, I thought that this post would be about some dome like structure and sexual intercourse. Lol

cheezydemon said:
Wow Cheese, with your cleverly worded catch phrases and propensity for tub girl, I thought that this post would be about some dome like structure and sexual intercourse. Lol

Oh, grow up.

The cubs suck, I'm a Padres fan, and I guess we were real close to getting him.

Oh, and nice milk and cheese picture.

Back