found pico for sale $200. Good price?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if you read the thread title, he says he found one on craigslist and is asking if its a good price. If you look at the HBT link, he's the actual author of the craigslist post. He could have just posted in his F/S thread and not spam HBT

Amazon sells the Picobrew C for $200 new and shipped.
If you do not have internet you can not brew with it.

Amazon sells the Picobrew C for $200 new and shipped.
If you do not have internet you can not brew with it.
wont be able to brew with it when the company stops supporting it or goes under either... Got to love ransomware type devices.. you own the hardware but someone else will forever own the keys to allow it to run.

wont be able to brew with it when the company stops supporting it or goes under either... Got to love ransomware type devices.. you own the hardware but someone else will forever own the keys to allow it to run.

Not true;) ...

Not true;) ...
Well thats vague..
So it does not require internet to brew or use remote software? Which is not true and why? Explain please? I'm only going on the information provided above.
Because thats pretty much what can happen and has happened in the past at least temporarily with other devices that ran off a cloud based server according to other threads here like the beerbug until the new owners got support for the older units up and running.

Well thats vague..
So it does not require internet to brew or use remote software? Which is not true and why? Explain please? I'm only going on the information provided above.
Because thats pretty much what can happen and has happened in the past at least temporarily with other devices that ran off a cloud based server according to other threads here like the beerbug until the new owners got support for the older units up and running.

Intentionally vague - if someone that can weld gets me reusable containers, I'll get them the software end. Arborfab quoted $230+shipping for prototype containers which is more than what I paid for the whole picobrew... Going through alibaba is slightly less, but still more than $150

Intentionally vague - if someone that can weld gets me reusable containers, I'll get them the software end. Arborfab quoted $230+shipping for prototype containers which is more than what I paid for the whole picobrew... Going through alibaba is slightly less, but still more than $150
Ok I remember now

Latest posts

Back