For Sale: PicoBrew Pico C full setup

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

dark54555

Reaction score
So I bought a PicoBrew Pico C a little more than a year ago thinking I'd like to try homebrew. Honestly, I'm just not patient enough for the hobby, and I'm going to stick to drinking the beer and making other things. Haven't had much interest on Craigslist, LetGo, etc., so thought I'd see if there's interest here. It's the full Pico C setup plus the PicoFerm and UnPak'd Kit, and I'll throw in some StarSan and other cleaners I picked up (bottle's still mostly full). It's been run through 4 brewing cycles and cleaned after each. Full info here if you're not familiar with the Pico C - PicoBrew Pico C, Homebrewer Appliance

Asking $200; happy to work out a local pickup in the DFW area, or I can ship it to you at your cost (I don't have the original box, so shipping is a bit more complicated).

Attachments

maheshpoon

Reaction score
I am interested in this Picobrew equipment. Any idea on how much it would cost me to ship this equipment from DFW to Springfield VA?

OP
D

dark54555

Reaction score
Looks like FedEx and UPS both come in about $95 for ground (93.35 and 92.33 respectively). I've got it in one box, but it's a 25x24x16 box to fit everything.

I don't have any special rates or anything, though, so if you've got access to a corporate rate, it might be better.