FotHB XVI: Fireworks & Beer, What Could Go Wrong?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
College game day peeps just texted me again...I can tell by the text language they are drunk on bourbon barrel aged bud light (its a sponsor of course). They were stupefied at the quality offers still on the table. "There are no losers here" they said.

Getting fancy lol
PXL_20220822_011056212.jpg

Thank you all for the kind words! I had fun running this round!

Now we have a bit of a pickle. @CaddyWampus picks @wepeeler and vice versa, it would leave @fourfarthing with his own offer. I'll gladly swap with @fourfarthing so he can take my pick (@TwistedGray) and I take his offer instead. Or I don't mind doing two trades with both @TwistedGray and @fourfarthing. Just tossing out some ideas/suggestions given I didn't expect this to happen.

Thank you all for the kind words! I had fun running this round!

Now we have a bit of a pickle. @CaddyWampus picks @wepeeler and vice versa, it would leave @fourfarthing with his own offer. I'll gladly swap with @fourfarthing so he can take my pick (@TwistedGray) and I take his offer instead. Or I don't mind doing two trades with both @TwistedGray and @fourfarthing. Just tossing out some ideas/suggestions given I didn't expect this to happen.
@3 Dawg Night picked me a few posts back. Looks like @CaddyWampus picked you @pshankstar

@3 Dawg Night picked me a few posts back. Looks like @CaddyWampus picked you @pshankstar
Hmmm... Let me double check my notes. You're probably right and I made a mistake. Give me a few minutes folks to double check things and post back.

Edit/Update:
Ok, you're right @CaddyWampus picked me, @3 Dawg Night picked @wepeeler and @wepeeler picked @CaddyWampus. It still leaves @fourfarthing with his own offer. Hhhmmm...
@fourfarthing If you want @TwistedGray let me know then I'll take your offer. Or I can do two trades, which I don't mind. Just let me know b/c I honestly don't mind either option.

Last edited:
Hmmm... Let me double check my notes. You're probably right and I made a mistake. Give me a few minutes folks to double check things and post back.

Edit/Update:
Ok, you're right @CaddyWampus picked me, @3 Dawg Night picked @wepeeler and @wepeeler picked @CaddyWampus. It still leaves @fourfarthing with his own offer. Hhhmmm...
@fourfarthing If you want @TwistedGray let me know then I'll take your offer. Or I can do two trades, which I don't mind. Just let me know b/c I honestly don't mind either option.

Youā€™ll have to forgive me as Iā€™m a bit beat from traveling, but would I be correct thinking if I picked @fourfarthing that would solve our problem? It was a close call between the two of you anyway.

Youā€™ll have to forgive me as Iā€™m a bit beat from traveling, but would I be correct thinking if I picked @fourfarthing that would solve our problem? It was a close call between the two of you anyway.
No worries bud I understand completely. Yes that would solve the problem and is another option.

Latest posts

Back