FotHB XVI: Fireworks & Beer, What Could Go Wrong?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full disclosure on my offer: I thought this round would happen a bit sooner, so I bottled a few from what I had on tap a couple of months ago. And then, bottled from my most recent tap list. My bottling is pretty tight, but the first list has had bottles sitting for 2+ months.

My thought was that it would be like ordering from a brewery...Pick 8 from the 16 offered. But if you want to try one of each, I can do that, too :cool: .

Some amazing beers from everybody to choose from! Cheers! Rick

Full disclosure on my offer: I thought this round would happen a bit sooner, so I bottled a few from what I had on tap a couple of months ago. And then, bottled from my most recent tap list. My bottling is pretty tight, but the first list has had bottles sitting for 2+ months.

My thought was that it would be like ordering from a brewery...Pick 8 from the 16 offered. But if you want to try one of each, I can do that, too :cool: .

Some amazing beers from everybody to choose from! Cheers! Rick
Sorry about the long lag time to get this round going. Summers are busy & go too fast.

I hope to get the offers posted tonight or tomorrow. It depends on how my brew night goes today...

I am still waiting on @fourfarthing and @murphyslaw to send me their offers.
@LoneTreeFarms are you in this round? I had you listed as a maybe.
Sorry Just saw this. I'm out this round, not enough variety on tap right now to put in a solid. only have 3. thanks though.

96F6FA17-49F5-4669-8342-1966EC32C558.png
And we have our order. @JCasey1992 is on the clock. Well we all are. I’ll update this post later tonight to show what time everyone’s pick is at.
If you can’t make it send me a pick list.

Draft Date (8/21/22) & Times (all EST):
  1. @JCasey1992 - 8:00pm
  2. @Noob_Brewer - 8:05pm
  3. @DrGMG - 8:10pm
  4. @Dgallo - 8:15pm
  5. @MajorJC - 8:20pm
  6. @TwistedGray - 8:25pm
  7. @wepeeler - 8:30pm
  8. @RCope - 8:35pm
  9. @aharri1 - 8:40pm
  10. @pshankstar - 8:45pm
  11. @fourfarthing - 8:50pm
  12. @Section1 - 8:55pm
  13. @3 Dawg Night - 9:00pm
  14. @CaddyWampus - 9:05pm

Last edited:
Just a friendly reminder since we are less than 24 hours away. If you need to send me a pick list, please do not hesitate. Cheers!

Back