• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin FOR SALE 1/2 bbl (Keg with tri-clamp, ball-locks) Fermenter; Stout Firkin; & Stout Pressure-Capable Hopback

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadjobrinus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've gotten out, guys. Selling a few things off.

1/2 bbl (15 gal., common keg) fermenter, with gas in/beer out stainless adapter, tri-clamp connection. - $160 + shipping tbd.

00B0B_8i5sMsaRXEwz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
00Z0Z_gdEhZnvYbLoz_0t20CI_600x450 - Copy.jpg

New, Unused, Stout Tank Co. (Premium Manufacturers) Firkin. Moving from force carbonation to cask-conditioned ales, this is the real deal. A new, unused stainless steel firkin (10.8 US gallons) manufactured to top-flite standards by Stout, a well-respected fabricator of stainless brewing equipment. Will throw in keystones and shives. - $50 + shipping TBD

firkin.jpg

New, Never Used, Stout Tank Pressure-Capable (15 psi) Hopback, Item No. HB3PL-FB. Note that this is pressure capable, you can use your wort pump before the back to drive your wort through on the way to a counterflow or similar chiller. Preferable in my book to depending on gravity for the hopback inlet. $130 + shipping tbd.

00h0h_h1XoDahkOcRz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

Zip any questions my way, of course, and thanks for looking. Hope you all are well.

Last edited:
I've gotten out, guys. Selling a few things off.

1/2 bbl (15 gal., common keg) fermenter, with gas in/beer out stainless adapter, tri-clamp connection. - $160 + shipping tbd.

View attachment 731970View attachment 731971

New, Unused, Stout Tank Co. (Premium Manufacturers) Firkin. Moving from force carbonation to cask-conditioned ales, this is the real deal. A new, unused stainless steel firkin (10.8 US gallons) manufactured to top-flite standards by Stout, a well-respected fabricator of stainless brewing equipment. Will throw in keystones and shives. - $50 + shipping TBD

View attachment 731973

New, Never Used, Stout Tank Pressure-Capable (15 psi) Hopback, Item No. HB3PL-FB. Note that this is pressure capable, you can use your wort pump before the back to drive your wort through on the way to a counterflow or similar chiller. Preferable in my book to depending on gravity for the hopback inlet. $130 + shipping tbd.

View attachment 731975

Zip any questions my way, of course, and thanks for looking. Hope you all are well.
Try putting it on Kijiji...

Latest posts

Back