Wisconsin FOR SALE 1/2 bbl (Keg with tri-clamp, ball-locks) Fermenter; Stout Firkin; & Stout Pressure-Capable Hopback

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Gadjobrinus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've gotten out, guys. Selling a few things off.

1/2 bbl (15 gal., common keg) fermenter, with gas in/beer out stainless adapter, tri-clamp connection. - $160 + shipping tbd.

00B0B_8i5sMsaRXEwz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
00Z0Z_gdEhZnvYbLoz_0t20CI_600x450 - Copy.jpg

New, Unused, Stout Tank Co. (Premium Manufacturers) Firkin. Moving from force carbonation to cask-conditioned ales, this is the real deal. A new, unused stainless steel firkin (10.8 US gallons) manufactured to top-flite standards by Stout, a well-respected fabricator of stainless brewing equipment. Will throw in keystones and shives. - $50 + shipping TBD

firkin.jpg

New, Never Used, Stout Tank Pressure-Capable (15 psi) Hopback, Item No. HB3PL-FB. Note that this is pressure capable, you can use your wort pump before the back to drive your wort through on the way to a counterflow or similar chiller. Preferable in my book to depending on gravity for the hopback inlet. $130 + shipping tbd.

00h0h_h1XoDahkOcRz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

Zip any questions my way, of course, and thanks for looking. Hope you all are well.

Last edited:

LostinNY

Reaction score
How much would shipping be on the cask to NY 12524?
Thanks

OP
G

Gadjobrinus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for asking, Lost - will get back to you. Do you have a preferred carrier (USPS/UPS/FedEX Ground, etc.)?

LostinNY

Reaction score
Okay great, not really most reasonable I guess. Thank you

LostinNY

Reaction score
Sorry yes if you can just to check. Sometimes its not to bad but it is bulky heavy stuff!!

LostinNY

Reaction score
Yeah thanks so much for trying the shipping is to rough needs to be local I guess.

Cammanron

Reaction score
I've gotten out, guys. Selling a few things off.

1/2 bbl (15 gal., common keg) fermenter, with gas in/beer out stainless adapter, tri-clamp connection. - $160 + shipping tbd.

View attachment 731970View attachment 731971

New, Unused, Stout Tank Co. (Premium Manufacturers) Firkin. Moving from force carbonation to cask-conditioned ales, this is the real deal. A new, unused stainless steel firkin (10.8 US gallons) manufactured to top-flite standards by Stout, a well-respected fabricator of stainless brewing equipment. Will throw in keystones and shives. - $50 + shipping TBD

View attachment 731973

New, Never Used, Stout Tank Pressure-Capable (15 psi) Hopback, Item No. HB3PL-FB. Note that this is pressure capable, you can use your wort pump before the back to drive your wort through on the way to a counterflow or similar chiller. Preferable in my book to depending on gravity for the hopback inlet. $130 + shipping tbd.

View attachment 731975

Zip any questions my way, of course, and thanks for looking. Hope you all are well.
Try putting it on Kijiji...