• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Two 10-Gallon SS Fermenters for Sale (NOVA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatrickLS83

Reaction score
For sale are 2 (two) 10-Gallon Stainless Steel Conical fermenters. These tanks are sold as-is with no warranties. They are used, and have been in use for about 4 years, so they do show signs of wear (small nicks and scratches, some discoloration from cleaning products). I tried to polish the outsides but you can still see some streaks. The insides are spotless and sanitized. These tanks are NOT perfect. However, they are FULLY FUNCTIONAL. We are only selling these because we upgraded to 1/2 BBL Uni-tanks recently.

More details and images can be found on my personal website: http://patricksteffens.com/fermenters-for-sale/

Price: $500 each – OR – $900 for both
Shipping: FREE (US only, lower 48 states)

What’s Included:
  • (2) 10 Gallon Conical fermenters (manufacturer unknown).
    Total Capacity: 12.5 gallons each (perfect for 10 gallon batches)
  • (2) Stainless Steel lids with tri-clamp port, pressure-relieve valve and drum-style clamps
  • (2) NEW lid gaskets from Stout Tanks
  • (2) NEW 1 inch ball valves from Brewers Hardware (for racking arms)
  • (2) NEW Squeeze-trigger butterfly valves from Brewers Hardware (for dump valves)
  • (2) 90-degree tri-clamp stainless steel fittings (to align dump valve forward)
  • (2) Tri-clamp blow-off and thermowell fittings from NorCal Brewing
  • Tri-clamps and gaskets for all fittings
  • (2) Custom made neoprene jackets for insulation
  • (2) Cooling Jackets from gotta-brew.com
  • (2) Neoprene extensions for Cooling Jackets (needed to fit the jackets on the fermenters)

recent-working.jpeg fittings-4.jpeg fittings-1.jpeg old-uncovered.JPG

Last edited:
Can you clarify what you mean that they are not perfect? Are you just talking about the cosmetic imperfections?

Sure, I just mean they have noticeable signs of use and cleaning on the outside like little scratches and PBW streaks. I never really worried much about visual imperfections on the outside since I usually had them covered in neoprene anyway. I just want to be clear that these are used and not in the same condition as something brand new from the manufacturer, that's all. I will take some shots of the inside tomorrow and post here when they're available. Thanks for the questions! Cheer!

Sure, I just mean they have noticeable signs of use and cleaning on the outside like little scratches and PBW streaks. I never really worried much about visual imperfections on the outside since I usually had them covered in neoprene anyway. I just want to be clear that these are used and not in the same condition as something brand new from the manufacturer, that's all. I will take some shots of the inside tomorrow and post here when they're available. Thanks for the questions! Cheer!
Thanks!

Here are a couple shots of the insides. There are some small nicks on the inside but they're mostly smooth.

On image 1 you can see inside the cone (close to the center dump hole) a small nick at 2 o'clock, another scratch at about 3 o'clock and a little scratch at 8 o'clock.

On image 2 you can see a couple small nicks inside the cone at about 2 o'clock. There is also some light scratching around the point where the cone connects to the top wall, at 4-5 o'clock.

I've also updated these on: http://patricksteffens.com/fermenters-for-sale/

Thanks!

inside-1.jpeg inside-2.jpeg

Latest posts

Back