FoFA 2018

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummed for everyone who didn’t get them but I know many of you will be taken care of. My wife got tickets. Karma for getting married in VT on last years FOFA date. At least I drank tons of Edward that day and Hill still made it special.

Will be at Highland Lodge that weekend for the anniversary and some shenanigans.

**FOFA 2018 CHARTER BUS**
(aka Bang bus, aka brewbus, aka juice caboose)

One of the best festivals every summer, get there in style & w/o worry. Always a great time. Large luxury charter bus will meet behind the Waterbury Train Station at 8:45am on FOFA day. [Enter “5 Pilgrim Park Rd Waterbury VT 05676” to map it if you are unfamiliar with the area.] We will depart promptly at 9am and head straight to Hill Farmstead. Anticipated arrival will be 10:30am. The bus will remain on site for the duration of the festival, you will have access to it and it’s bathroom and will be available to hold any bottles purchased from the retail store prior to entry. Bus will depart Greensboro at approximately 4:15 and return back to Waterbury by 6pm.

Cost will be $35pp RT. Payment secures a seat. We will start with ONE bus. If that bus gets filled, a second bus may be added if the demand warrants

Please use [email protected] for contact & reservation and this paypal pools link for payment.

*Subject heading* = FOFA BUS RESERVATION
Reservation must contain the following information:
Number of seats:
Names:
Phone # for day of event contact:

Any questions can be directed to me or the email listed above.

Cheers!

**This is not affiliated with Hill Farmstead**

Looking for DD options, we have an airbnb in Greensboro with room for 2-4 more people to stay too. Does the Highland Lodge do transport or know people that will? anyone used that option before?
BTW I agree if you go to hf between now and fofa generally tickets become available so don't give in to people demanding the moon.

Looking for DD options, we have an airbnb in Greensboro with room for 2-4 more people to stay too. Does the Highland Lodge do transport or know people that will? anyone used that option before?
BTW I agree if you go to hf between now and fofa generally tickets become available so don't give in to people demanding the moon.

Highland lodge might, but it might only be for guests. Where in Greensboro are you going to be?

Yeah same here, but our airbnb is in Hardwick. Going to look into cab options, my idea was Highland Lodge but couldn't do the 3 night min stay. Anyone know of any cab options up near Hill? Don't want to get killed with that Uber surge pricing up up at FoFA! :D

Back