FoFA 2018

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll be up there Thursday and we don’t have SLM booked that night so I’ll prob stay around Waterbury and definitely down for a share

If anyone wants to go up the road to stowe Friday night I’m sure we will have some craziness going at SLM for shares, everyone’s invited.

So looks like I have a DD for FOFA.
If anybody is looking for a place to stay/ DD I have an airbnb in Greensboro with three double bedrooms for the Friday through Sunday. , I plan to use the downstairs leaving the upstairs with 2 bedrooms and separate bathroom available.
Its a nice large place
Message me if you are interested.

If anyone wanted to be in (or is think about being in) at SLM, please shoot me a message so I can add you to our FB messenger conversation. Transport is reserved for a specific amount of people so I need to get a headcount locked down pretty soon in case we either need more space or less.

What did you say? I'm in for FoFA ?
giphy.gif

Shut it raginasian238

Well I just got the quote back from the charter co for an additional (north only) charter and the discount I was hoping for (for the shorter distance) wasn't as big as I had anticipated...

The Rite Aid/Merchants Bank parking lot in Hardwick (across from the HF warehouse) would be a good meeting spot and one that I was looking at for a pick up. If you can find a solution, that's where I would recommend meeting. I was hoping this would work, but I don't have the bandwidth to work with the quote that was provided.

School bus company?

Hey guys, I’m new here but I’m looking for a DD for two people. I will be staying in Montpellier more than likely. Let me know if anybody has openings on a bus or in their car.

Alright, disability will not stretch into FoFA but I am going anyways. Room at SLM and bus are paid for, party planning is underway. We still have plenty of room for campers if anyone is interested. See you heathens there!

The usual Friday night shenanigans at Parker?

I was told this would be a good place to see if anybody else will be in the Waturbury area and would like to have a share. I’ll e coming up from Boston with two other dreamy friends. We will probably have Uber whales with us like Ruination and All Day IPA. But in all seriousness, if people are gathering we can bring some fun stuff.

Latest posts

Back