FoFA 2018

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah same here, but our airbnb is in Hardwick. Going to look into cab options, my idea was Highland Lodge but couldn't do the 3 night min stay. Anyone know of any cab options up near Hill? Don't want to get killed with that Uber surge pricing up up at FoFA! :D

Could try asking the Airbnb host? Maybe a local wouldn't mind making a couple bucks.

**FOFA 2018 CHARTER BUS**
(aka Bang bus, aka brewbus, aka juice caboose)

**First Bus is full. We will only be having 2 buses TOTAL.**
This sold out last year...

One of the best festivals every summer, get there in style & w/o worry. Always a great time. Large luxury charter bus will meet behind the Waterbury Train Station at 8:45am on FOFA day. [Enter “5 Pilgrim Park Rd Waterbury VT 05676” to map it if you are unfamiliar with the area.] We will depart promptly at 9am and head straight to Hill Farmstead. Anticipated arrival will be 10:30am. The bus will remain on site for the duration of the festival, you will have access to it and it’s bathroom and will be available to hold any bottles purchased from the retail store prior to entry. Bus will depart Greensboro at approximately 4:15 and return back to Waterbury by 6pm.

Cost will be $35pp RT. Payment secures a seat. We will start with ONE bus. If that bus gets filled, a second bus may be added if the demand warrants

Please use [email protected] for contact & reservation and this paypal pools link for payment.

*Subject heading* = FOFA BUS RESERVATION
Reservation must contain the following information:
Number of seats:
Names:
Phone # for day of event contact:

Any questions can be directed to me or the email listed above.

Cheers!

**This is not affiliated with Hill Farmstead**

Highland lodge might, but it might only be for guests. Where in Greensboro are you going to be?
thanks for the reply, life got busy. We are in an airbnb about three houses down from Wileys so close. last year we saw a poster about a dd at highland lodge so thinking of giving them a call. the other option seeing we have transferable tickets is if we get the chance to buy tickets in person, hooking up someone who has a dd (at cost as we did previous years) but cant get to hf.

Does anyone know if they are selling tickets at Hill?

Just announced!

mjUrQ2V.jpg

Welp, I'm sure the list of those ISO tickets is lengthy already, but both myself and my entire group of friends forgot to enter the lottery! haha. Soooo looking for 1-8 tickets (lololol) have plenty of old HF, and fresh TH cans to barter with, as well as some fun things that become legal to gift in good ole VT just in time for FOFA!

*You can now return to our regularly scheduled programing of crucifying line cutters.*

Welp, I'm sure the list of those ISO tickets is lengthy already, but both myself and my entire group of friends forgot to enter the lottery! haha. Soooo looking for 1-8 tickets (lololol) have plenty of old HF, and fresh TH cans to barter with, as well as some fun things that become legal to gift in good ole VT just in time for FOFA!

*You can now return to our regularly scheduled programing of crucifying line cutters.*
They're selling tickets onsite starting today Might be the best way since it appears you're in VT

1. You can take axeman and newmoneyloons off the list

2. Anyone know of any DD options out of the Barton area?

I bet if you stick a flyer in Wiley looking for a driver, you'll find one.

I'm staying extremely close to HF for FOFA - am I going to look like a degenerate emailing my Airbnb host (that I booked right when the weekend got announced) out of the blue to ask if they'd be willing to take a bit of extra cash to drive the 5 min there? I have to imagine most anyone renting rooms up that way is super happy at the extra business the brewery brings, but I really don't want to look like a jackass, either.

Unable to hunt for tickets as I have been spending time with my mom in palliative care. I am hoping they will be available for a while so I can hang with everyone this year but I am very aware it may not happen...

I'm looking forward to my first Fofa after years of lotto strikeouts. Any shares going down in the Waterbury area Friday night?

I'm looking forward to my first Fofa after years of lotto strikeouts. Any shares going down in the Waterbury area Friday night?

I'll be staying in Waterbury on Friday night with my cousin.

Ha, wish I had bottles to bring that weren't just from Hill Farmstead. I guess Casey would also be "good enough"?

Hey
If there's anyone out there going to FoFA that is staying near Hardwick or a similar area that either has a ride on the way or is looking to share a taxi let me know. My wife and I are running out of DD options as of now. Thanks!

I am not going to tag everyone on the list again but I am adding my name to those that are ISO a ticket :oops:

I'll be staying in Waterbury on Friday night with my cousin.

Ha, wish I had bottles to bring that weren't just from Hill Farmstead. I guess Casey would also be "good enough"?

g3ckoNJ . MikeG and I will be staying in Waterbury that night as well. Our Airbnb is rather small, but we may be able to host a small share. If there is a larger one going on, we would love to join in and bring some more stuff up.

Latest posts

Back