First Beer From My First Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tellish33

Reaction score
Put a bottle of my first brew, American Pale Ale, in the fridge yesterday. I popped the top today after work and it is EXCELLENT! I was paranoid it wasnt going to turn out good. I was wrong. Its been conditioning for 3 weeks.

I hope by second brew is just as good. Im bottling it, Chocolate/Coffee Stout, on sunday.

This homebrewing thing FLIPPIN ROCKS! Thanks to all that have helped with my questions along the way.

Congrats on a first great brew! I set aside the very first bottle I ever bottled back in 1996 and still display that pale ale (in a corona bottle because I was too broke to buy bottles back then) in my brew room.. Hold a bottle back as a keepsake..

Post a picture...

YOU DID GET A PICTURE???

There's things that everyone take pictures of...

Newborns... Your pimped out ride.... Your first fish/deer etc.... Hot Girlfriends... Other peoples hot girlfriends... Random peoples hot girlfriends... AND ABSOLUTELY YOUR FIRST HOMEBREW!!!

Back