Fellowship of the Drink XXV: The Silver Anniversary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally will be able to get @fourfarthing his package! Fieldwork with the 5 can drop today for the assist on some extras….with a few other surprises to be added.

Hoping to have this out on Monday.

FF549FD0-16DD-46C8-8E75-1C738691FF3F.jpeg

Finally will be able to get @fourfarthing his package! Fieldwork with the 5 can drop today for the assist on some extras….with a few other surprises to be added.

View attachment 739598

Crap, now I have to get serious about shipping mine out. Luckily I hit up Kent Falls last week....

/me has been a bit scatterbrained lately - I've not forgotten "the next."

I've got reasons, no excuses. :)
Let’s get an update first to make sure all is good with this round before starting the next round. I’m good on my end and I’m sure others are too but it’s probably good to have a check in.

Let’s get an update first to make sure all is good with this round before starting the next round. I’m good on my end and I’m sure others are too but it’s probably good to have a check in.

I just sent @CTownBrewer his box of goodness a few minutes ago. Hopefully all those little fellas enjoy the cross country trip.

View attachment 739598

they arrived. Not to brag but I got THREE Bucket List breweries just in the sour box, and RR wasn’t one of em. I am not worthy.

FE98BCF4-927F-46E5-89F4-0190C49D5C3D.jpeg

96C54FE6-E1B9-40FB-9598-689CDCDC58F9.jpeg

they arrived. Not to brag but I got THREE Bucket List breweries just in the sour box, and RR wasn’t one of em. I am not worthy.

View attachment 740840

View attachment 740841

Full transparency…my buddy surprised me with some GN & the shirt when I visited Seattle recently. I already have that shirt, so I figured I’d toss it in. Hopefully it fits.

Enjoy the sours! Summer is ending, so I might need to do a stout mix for next round!

Full transparency…my buddy surprised me with some GN & the shirt when I visited Seattle recently. I already have that shirt, so I figured I’d toss it in. Hopefully it fits.

Enjoy the sours! Summer is ending, so I might need to do a stout mix for next round!

funny thing that. T Shirt is not my size. Buuuuutttt. @JamesonFan and I have a tradition of swapping shirts in our trade. And he picked me. And its his size. So it’ll get a good home.

Mail indeed. Thank you very much @fourfarthing. Looking forward to trying all of these. Never had Heady Topper. Can’t wait to get it cold. Those homebrews look very interesting and I will report back. Thanks again!

Was hoping to get some TreeHouse in there, but it wasn't to be. TBH, I think you may like Focal Banger more than Heady.

How is the next "person in charge" determined? Should I know that already?
The person who is the first pick runs the next round. It's all done through a randomizer. Since this was a smaller round you could go back and see how it all worked out pretty easily.

For example, @LBussy got the first pick this round, so he runs the next round.

Back