Fellowship of the Drink XXV: The Silver Anniversary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remaining offers:

@LBussy

1624458809498.png

Glassware courtesy of Big Rip Brewing Company

@Thorrak
Thorrak.jpeg

Lawson's Finest Liquids - Sip of Sunshine - IPA
Finback - Echoes of Us - DIPA
Three Notch'd - Clear Skies - "Clear Juicy IPA"
Finback - Permanent Sun - DIPA

Lawson's Finest Liquids Glass
Alchemist 16oz Can Koozie

@orionol73
orionol73.jpeg

Arvon Brewing - K.I.S.S. -NEIPA
K.I.S.S. - Arvon Brewing Co. - Untappd
K.I.S.S. by Arvon Brewing Co. is a IPA - New England which has a rating of 4.2 out of 5, with 417 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Arvon Brewing - Broadway - Pale Ale
Broadway - Arvon Brewing Co. - Untappd
Broadway by Arvon Brewing Co. is a Blonde Ale which has a rating of 4 out of 5, with 260 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Arvon Brewing - Dreadnought - TIPA
Dreadnought - Arvon Brewing Co. - Untappd
Dreadnought by Arvon Brewing Co. is a IPA - Triple New England which has a rating of 4.3 out of 5, with 365 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Arvon Brewing - Citra Drops - NEIPA
Citra Drops - Arvon Brewing Co. - Untappd
Citra Drops by Arvon Brewing Co. is a IPA - New England which has a rating of 4.3 out of 5, with 521 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Arriving Brewing snifter

@JamesonFan

JamesonFan.jpg

Third Eye Brewing Company - Summer Groove - NEIPA
untappd.com

Summer Groove - Third Eye Brewing Company - Untappd
Summer Groove by Third Eye Brewing Company is a IPA - New England which has a rating of 4 out of 5, with 282 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com
untappd.com
Hop Butcher for the World - Beef Dipped - NEIPA
untappd.com

Beef Dipped - Hop Butcher For The World - Untappd
Beef Dipped by Hop Butcher For The World is a IPA - Imperial / Double New England which has a rating of 4.2 out of 5, with 5,153 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com
untappd.com
Hop Butcher for the World - Lord Octopus - NEIPA
untappd.com

Lord Octopus - Hop Butcher For The World - Untappd
Lord Octopus by Hop Butcher For The World is a IPA - Imperial / Double New England which has a rating of 4.3 out of 5, with 5,600 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com
untappd.com
Burial Beer Co. - Delusional Deformities - Imperial/Double IPA
untappd.com

Delusional Deformities - Burial Beer Co. - Untappd
Delusional Deformities by Burial Beer Co. is a IPA - Imperial / Double which has a rating of 4.3 out of 5, with 1,188 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com
untappd.com
Sonder Brewing Co. - Root Beer Float Frosted - Milkshake IPA
untappd.com

Root Beer Float Frosted - Sonder Brewing - Untappd
Root Beer Float Frosted by Sonder Brewing is a IPA - Milkshake which has a rating of 3.9 out of 5, with 499 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com
untappd.com

@jerbrew
1624460580442.png

Okay but seriously, classy selection here. I’m also REALLY excited to try the coffee tomorrow morning:

View attachment 734120

AND, I’m the bearer of the traveling trophy. How cool is that?

Also, FIRST!
I’m glad it all made it safely! With having five bottles in that box I wanted to make sure they could survive b/c I can’t get those beers again. Now you have plenty of packaging material to use for future trades. As you can see it’s all repurposed.
Cheers bud and enjoy!! Please let me know what you honestly think of the coffee.
PS - the cat doesn’t look impressed. LOL

Last edited:
Holy porch bomb Batman! Got this Wednesday Biggest beer mail package I’ve had seen @PianoMan sent me something. Thanks @LBussy Glass didn’t make it but there’s more than enough here. I appreciate the doubles and the variations on that wheat beer.

Attachments

• 95E0F02D-ADD8-4BE4-9259-A9079E19622E.jpeg
    95E0F02D-ADD8-4BE4-9259-A9079E19622E.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 22
Back