Fellowship of the Drink XXV: The Silver Anniversary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good enough for me. As long as I have them by Wednesday so I can post all of the offers. Kind of a light round, but the offers all look amazing, so nobody will be unhappy. I think all I need to see is an offer from @jerbrew. You can also go the mystery box route as well.
Crap! I was so careful to keep track up to a week ago. Just finished moving. Put me down for a mystery box. You all know by now what I can get you. I’ll work something out with the recipient for some good stouts/sours/IPA/local goodies from the usuals and beyond.

@CTownBrewer
1624459290336.png

MODERN TIMES - Vanilla Glimmer Void (Strawberry Sour) - Glimmer Void (w/ Vanilla) - Modern Times Beer - Untappd

BLACK PROJECT - Stargate Glohaven (Peach Sour) - STARGATE: Glohaven - 2018 - Black Project Spontaneous & Wild Ales - Untappd

THE LOST ABBEY - Cuvee de Tomme (Cherry Sour) - Cuvee de Tomme - The Lost Abbey - Untappd

SIDE PROJECT - Burk (Crabapple Sour) - Burk (Blend #1) - Side Project Brewing - Untappd

RUSSIAN RIVER - Beatification '15 (Spontaneously Fermented Sour) - Beatification - Russian River Brewing Company - Untappd

***Glassware or Extra Merch TBD***

@LBussy
1624458809498.png

Glassware courtesy of Big Rip Brewing Company

@mullet6577
1624458955479.jpeg

Tailgate Brewing "Dark Black Raspberry Sour"
Dark Black Raspberry Sour - TailGate Brewery - Untappd
Dark Black Raspberry Sour by TailGate Brewery is a Sour - Fruited which has a rating of 3.7 out of 5, with 466 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

High Cotton Brewing "Juicy IPA"
Juicy IPA - High Cotton Brewing Company - Untappd
Juicy IPA by High Cotton Brewing Company is a IPA - Session / India Session Ale which has a rating of 3.6 out of 5, with 133 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

High Cotton Brewing "Razz Wheat"

Razz Wheat - High Cotton Brewing Company - Untappd
Razz Wheat by High Cotton Brewing Company is a Wheat Beer - Other which has a rating of 3.7 out of 5, with 139 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Naked River Brewing "Docks Brown Ale"
Docks Brown Ale - Naked River Brewing Company - Untappd
Docks Brown Ale by Naked River Brewing Company is a Brown Ale - American which has a rating of 3.7 out of 5, with 823 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Hook Point Brewing "Haze Gray and IPA"
Haze Gray And IPA - Hook Point Brewing Company - Untappd
Haze Gray And IPA by Hook Point Brewing Company is a IPA - New England which has a rating of 3.6 out of 5, with 65 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Beale Street Brewing "Born Under a Bad Sign"
Born Under A Bad Sign - Memphis Mule - Beale Street Brewing Co. - Untappd
Born Under A Bad Sign - Memphis Mule by Beale Street Brewing Co. is a IPA - Session / India Session Ale which has a rating of 3.6 out of 5, with 37 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

@Thorrak
Thorrak.jpeg

Lawson's Finest Liquids - Sip of Sunshine - IPA
Finback - Echoes of Us - DIPA
Three Notch'd - Clear Skies - "Clear Juicy IPA"
Finback - Permanent Sun - DIPA

Lawson's Finest Liquids Glass
Alchemist 16oz Can Koozie

@pshankstar

FotD XXV Pshankstar.jpg

Baard Tovenaar 2020 - Flanders Red Ale
Baard Tovenaar 2020 - Three Heads Brewing - Untappd
Baard Tovenaar 2020 by Three Heads Brewing is a Sour - Flanders Red Ale which has a rating of 4 out of 5, with 190 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Luna - Sour Ale
Luna - Lucky Hare Brewing Company - Untappd
Luna by Lucky Hare Brewing Company is a Sour - Other which has a rating of 3.9 out of 5, with 55 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Field Studies - Table Beer
Field Studies - Other Half Brewing Co. - Untappd
Field Studies by Other Half Brewing Co. is a Table Beer which has a rating of 4.3 out of 5, with 111 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Anomalous - American Wild Ale
Anomalous - Other Half Brewing Co. - Untappd
Anomalous by Other Half Brewing Co. is a American Wild Ale which has a rating of 4.4 out of 5, with 137 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Mount Hope - Grape Beer (Beer Wine Hybrid)

Mount Hope - Strangebird - Untappd
Mount Hope by Strangebird is a Grape Ale - Other which has a rating of 3.8 out of 5, with 14 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Non-beer item will be a half pound bag of home roasted coffee.

@orionol73
orionol73.jpeg

Arvon Brewing - K.I.S.S. -NEIPA
K.I.S.S. - Arvon Brewing Co. - Untappd
K.I.S.S. by Arvon Brewing Co. is a IPA - New England which has a rating of 4.2 out of 5, with 417 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Arvon Brewing - Broadway - Pale Ale
Broadway - Arvon Brewing Co. - Untappd
Broadway by Arvon Brewing Co. is a Blonde Ale which has a rating of 4 out of 5, with 260 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Arvon Brewing - Dreadnought - TIPA
Dreadnought - Arvon Brewing Co. - Untappd
Dreadnought by Arvon Brewing Co. is a IPA - Triple New England which has a rating of 4.3 out of 5, with 365 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Arvon Brewing - Citra Drops - NEIPA
Citra Drops - Arvon Brewing Co. - Untappd
Citra Drops by Arvon Brewing Co. is a IPA - New England which has a rating of 4.3 out of 5, with 521 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Arriving Brewing snifter

@JamesonFan

JamesonFan.jpg

Third Eye Brewing Company - Summer Groove - NEIPA
https://untappd.com/b/third-eye-brewing-company-summer-groove/4311761
Hop Butcher for the World - Beef Dipped - NEIPA
https://untappd.com/b/hop-butcher-for-the-world-beef-dipped/3370619
Hop Butcher for the World - Lord Octopus - NEIPA
https://untappd.com/b/hop-butcher-for-the-world-lord-octopus/3593491
Burial Beer Co. - Delusional Deformities - Imperial/Double IPA
https://untappd.com/b/burial-beer-co-delusional-deformities/3692551
Sonder Brewing Co. - Root Beer Float Frosted - Milkshake IPA
https://untappd.com/b/sonder-brewing-root-beer-float-frosted/4281544
@fourfarthing
1624460571164.png

@jerbrew
1624460580442.png

Yeah ... I was TOTALLY not tracking that. I thought the person whose beer got picked first has to do it. Damnit! o_O

Oh well, I can do that in my "spare time." 😛

I was willing to push it back to get more participation, but then I never sent anything out, so that's on me.

I pick @CTownBrewer No regerts, top of my list

Sorry buddy, I know you sent me a box recently and I haven't even hit up the Rare Barrels, but you tossed out three of the best sour producers in America... I mean Black Project (never have I ever) and Cuvee Tom!

Tried going away from the hops this round. Sours in the summer seemed appropriate.

Back