Fellowship of the Drink XIV: Shipping with the Enemy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheres Waldo? Hint- he's Green [emoji102]
@TheDudeLebowski I'm a big fan
20181004_225003.jpeg

Do you have regular access to HF? I'd like to discuss a side trade with you, for reals. I got some HF a year or so ago, blew my MIND. Haven't had it since.

I sadly do not. I did a ten hour round trip (5 each way) up there my last day before starting my new job. Jameson fan just picked me the right FotD round.

@baldm79 delivers! I suspect some packaging made it back to me and rather quick too. I’d say that @6midgets would be proud that some of his LOT packaging is on the 4th stop.

Looking forward to enjoying these beers! I’ll get some feedback posted next time that I open my laptop.

IMG_1697.JPG

Last edited:
@baldm79 delivers! I suspect some packaging made it back to me and rather quick too. I’d say that @6midgets would be proud that some of his LOT packaging is on the 4th stop.

Looking forward to enjoying these beers! I’ll get some feedback posted next time that I open my laptop.

View attachment 591452

Glad to see everything made it safely! Let me know what you enjoy

View attachment 591452

Yeah I get that foam from work. I thought it might work good for beer shipments.

Latest posts

Back