Fellowship of the Drink XIV: Shipping with the Enemy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Package received, Wow thanks @LoneTreeFarms, everything intact, now the adventure begins
20181001_102635.jpeg

Here's the list I have for who has shipped. I need 3/4 of a person to ship before I open the next round. (Any little people here besides @sixmidgets?) Also, @Thorrak ,word on the street is you can send me something to help make this easier.

jimyson[emoji818]
6midgets[emoji818]
pshankstar[emoji818]
j1laskey[emoji818]
baldm79
MC82[emoji818]
orionol73[emoji818]
JamesonFan
Pianoman[emoji818]
fourfarthing [emoji818]
CTownBrewer
wstbrewing
dpinette2[emoji818]
brandtrepair[emoji818]
jason613[emoji818]
HopsNTails[emoji818]
jschm19[emoji818]
jerbrew
jekeane
LoneTreeFarms[emoji818]
FoxPaw[emoji818]
afro_lou
SailorJerry [emoji818]
TravelingLight [emoji818]
EcuPirate07[emoji818]
TwistedGray[emoji818]
gwinn758[emoji818]
TheDudeLebowski[emoji818]
imasickboy

If you have shipped and I didnt catch it, let me know.

Blocked son.

Clearly you've seen what kind of posts I make three IPAs in. Smart man!

Jk. I have no idea what that's about. I can send my email if that's a way it'll work

The only guess I have is that you might have your privacy settings set to only allow "People You Follow Only" to start conversations with you. Go to this link, and check this setting (near the bottom):

Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 11.41.13 PM.png

Otherwise... forum admins may be mad? IDK. Probably friends with Doug.

I feel ya. I see @jerbrew is enjoying the beers on Untappd but I don’t think he posted a pic or said he received them in this thread. [emoji6] I know he’s enjoying them which is the most important part. [emoji1417]

He did PM me yesterday letting me know they all arrived safely. So that calmed my nerves.

View attachment 589297

Package received from Jason613. Lots of shattered dreams but a few made it through. The longer glass and 3-4 bottles were shattered coasters and stickers soaked. Box in a bag in a box kept it from leaking.

Maybe the heat, but cheese curds were sour and didn’t survive, but looking forward to the beef stick!

Now to chill em down and enjoy...
Replacement package sent today, you will have by Thurs...FedEx...I packaged everything much better, also sent some in cans and a few bottles.

Anybody else get anxious when a box they shipped arrives at the recipient and you're waiting on a post to make sure everything made it alright??
You are good...just took me a day to post...sorry for the anxiety and thank you again for a good model of my reship...next round from me will be solid!

Received everything in excellent shape...thank you. Your box served as my reship also, at least I modeled what you had done. Thank you so much, looking forward to enjoying these!View attachment 591013
Right on brother! I get kinda OCD about packing a big box and especially when I'm sending to a new person. OTOH, if I'm just shipping some random cans to @EcuPirate07 I just throw em in a box and say a prayer.

I feel ya. I see @jerbrew is enjoying the beers on Untappd but I don’t think he posted a pic or said he received them in this thread. [emoji6] I know he’s enjoying them which is the most important part. [emoji1417]

He did PM me yesterday letting me know they all arrived safely. So that calmed my nerves.

My Bad. They are delicious and the glass is pretty epic. Thanks @pshankstar
IMG_3092.JPG

@jimyson I have contacted @j1laskey about the offer. He has decided to wait for a special release stout that I have already purchased for him. I get to pick it up on the 13th and will ship subsequently. So you can mark me down as a planned shipment I guess. Didn't want to hold up the show for next time.

@jimyson I have contacted @j1laskey about the offer. He has decided to wait for a special release stout that I have already purchased for him. I get to pick it up on the 13th and will ship subsequently. So you can mark me down as a planned shipment I guess. Didn't want to hold up the show for next time.
You're not holding anything up. I am. I'll set up the next round Tuesdayish. My plans for the weekend will keep me pretty busy.
l1ugaqh6OlWOHln7G.gif

Back