Fellowship of the Drink XIV: Shipping with the Enemy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's some good looking pics in the bunch.

Active Participants with Offers:
jimyson
6midgets
pshankstar
j1laskey
baldm79
MC82
Pianoman
CTownBrewer
brandtrepair
jason613
HopsNTails
TwistedGray
gwinn758

Active Participants without Offers:
orionol73
JamesonFan
fourfarthing
wstbrewing
dpinette2
jschm19
jerbrew
afro_lou
jekeane
LoneTreeFarms
FoxPaw
SailorJerry
TravelingLight
EcuPirate07
TheDudeLebowski

Tick tock, tick tock
Nothing like waiting till the last minute. [emoji6] haha Well you still have a couple more days.
Good thing clock is ticking. Went to old Masshole meeting place to up my game

IMG_20180912_183443.jpeg

I just ran out of their beers. Love that walk from South Station.
So i have access to the Boston College Club which is a walk away. With Laskeys temptation I ask for the 101 Ipswich. Oh no? No Ipswich but we have Trillium if you've ever heard of them.... Aand now walking distance of the Bier Garten.

So i have access to the Boston College Club which is a walk away. With Laskeys temptation I ask for the 101 Ipswich. Oh no? No Ipswich but we have Trillium if you've ever heard of them.... Aand now walking distance of the Bier Garten.

Well that ain't too shabby... Will manufacture a way to get to Boston.

What’s the forecast for you down there?
I’m smack in the middle of SC. So it’ll be a TD when it really gets to me. Just slightly worried about how much wind and rain and losing power. Filled up some kegs with water just in case. Gotta have water for the doggos.

I'm going to be pushing the midnight deadline. Currently in Chicago for work, but should be home before midnight tonight.

I'm going to be pushing the midnight deadline. Currently in Chicago for work, but should be home before midnight tonight.

Safe travels slacker! Haha Just kidding on the slacker part. Well just a little. [emoji6]

I can’t wait to see the offers in this express FotD!!

I've been crazy busy, so if somehow the offer window gets extended a couple of days, I'll be in. Otherwise, my streak of being in every single FotD will end.

Back