Quantcast

Fellowship of the Drink XIII: Nightmare on Doug Street

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score
@TwistedGray , I was worried that package was compromised, had no updates from the day package was dropped off. Now it says it's out for delivery. Hallelujah. Oops, don't do that too soon. :rolleyes:
Pretty much any time between now and about 2-3hrs from now...UPS shows up late. If it's out for delivery, which it says, it'll get here. Letcha know when the doorbell rings :)

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score
The beer gods giveth and the beer gods takith.

For all the new people reading this thread, take note that all the beer was placed inside of a large trashbag and sealed. Without that trash bag, I doubt this package would've made it as two cans burst and leaked throughout. Despite the box smelling of non-carbonated beer, there was no evidence of that...the trashbag did its job.

Anywhoot, porch bomb ... figuratively and literally. Too bad it had to be a sour and a gose, but I ain't complaining :)

IMG_20180917_172336.jpg

GaBrewZoo

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Boy, I'm glad it made it. Sorry about the two cans. The gose was an okay beer, I had it laying around, so I threw it in. The Zoo Zoo was from a brewery I really like and I haven't had it yet, so I don't know how it was. Hope you enjoy the rest.

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score
Boy, I'm glad it made it. Sorry about the two cans. The gose was an okay beer, I had it laying around, so I threw it in. The Zoo Zoo was from a brewery I really like and I haven't had it yet, so I don't know how it was. Hope you enjoy the rest.
Could've been much, much worse :) nice spread of varieties and sweet new glass style. Win win!