Fellowship of the Drink VII: The Drinkers Awaken

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You liky the hot sauce?

I thought you meant MINE!!!!!!!!!:D

0604171226b.jpg

Box showed up on monday, thanks imasickboy.

Sent mine out late last week, but the 4th really messed with shipping it appears. Hope everything arrives safely.

As for a home brew trade. I think I could be in if it's in 2 weeks or more. I have a few ready, and a few in the pipeline.

Ok everyone, here is the Fellowship of the Home Brew I thread link. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthre...79#post8038279

I realized we're going to be out of town if we decide on a 3 week time table so I extended it as opposed to shorten it. Let me know how you feel about it.

Also, can someone explain again how you relabel the links? I forgot and I can not inspect my own post from FotD VI. Thanks

Ok everyone, here is the Fellowship of the Home Brew I thread link. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthre...79#post8038279

I realized we're going to be out of town if we decide on a 3 week time table so I extended it as opposed to shorten it. Let me know how you feel about it.

Also, can someone explain again how you relabel the links? I forgot and I can not inspect my own post from FotD VI. Thanks

Two methods.

1. Type out the text you want it to appear as, highlight it, then click the insert link button. Paste the link, the site does the formatting.

2. Manual. Format should be like this (URL=Your link here)whatever text you want to show here(/URL)
replace curved () brackets with square [] brackets.

I'm lagging on shipping, but should have it out soon.
Maybe we should wait until late July to start the next FOTD round? Or would that conflict too much with FOTHB?

I'm lagging on shipping, but should have it out soon.
Maybe we should wait until late July to start the next FOTD round? Or would that conflict too much with FOTHB?

The cool thing about FotHB is it's inexpensive! Shipping 4-12oz'ers? Cheep! As far as I'm concerned they can be done in parallel.

I'm good will waiting till August for the next round. Money and time are harder to find in summer.

Mine is out and Jerbrew has shipped to me. I agree with a lag. I need to rebuild my basement stash and I have many in transit to drink. Plus I just gave Kent Falls a benjamin that I intend to consume shortly.

I have to say that this Florida vacation has yielded some pretty positive results... Now to figure out how to get it all back home to possibly be included as some extras in the next FOTD. No promises though, if I can't figure a way out to get it back, I'm going to be doing some serious drinking the next couple days, lol. :D

IMG_0674.jpg

I have to say that this Florida vacation has yielded some pretty positive results... Now to figure out how to get it all back home to possibly be included as some extras in the next FOTD. No promises though, if I can't figure a way out to get it back, I'm going to be doing some serious drinking the next couple days, lol. :D

I think you may take vacations the same way I do. Listen to the girlfriend about which part of the country she wants to go to, and then read reviews of local breweries to decide if I'm on board. ;)

I got this nice package from @Relampago with some killer extras and a swap out of one of the IPA's. :D

I sent a box off to @Schecter monday. Looks like he should have it for the weekend. :ban:

Thanks again for another great round everyone. :mug:

20170711_144625.jpg

Glad it made it there. Interestingly enough, that bomber on the right is from Tijuana, Mexico. Thought it was pretty tasty so decided to through it in at the last minute. Hope you enjoy.

Latest posts

Back