Fellowship of the Drink VII: The Drinkers Awaken

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Schecter I hope you like barrel aged stouts man. I have a couple of awesome extras for you!!!!

Alright, Heard from both the last two, so here's the final selection status. Remember to PM Addresses along.

Selection Status

Who You Selected:
cegan09 selected imasickboy
jerbrew selected TwistedGray
Schecter selected JDXX1971
jimyson selected froggyfrog
imasickboy selected Thorrak
TwistedGray selected jimyson
PaulR selected Scturo
Scturo selected Schecter
Thorrak selected PaulR
JDXX1971 selected Relampago
afro lou selected orionol73
fourfarthing selected jerbrew
orionol73 selected cegan09
froggyfrog selected fourfarthing
Relampago selected afro lou

Wow, got scturo's box already! Talk about fast shipping! Unfortunately, the box looked pretty bad, so I was pretty worried... I'm actually surprised they delivered it. Fortunately it was only 1 bottle that leaked and a couple cans got dented. Ended up with about 3/4 of a bottle of the Smog City The Nothing left, everything else was good to go. Thanks for the awesome box scturo!

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Chit! What did they do to to that box, :mad: My apologies PaulR, I will send out a replacement box to you. At least it wasn't as bad as it looked.

mmmmmm, Smog City has some good beers. Spent quite a bit of time at their booth at the Booneville beer fest.

Holy Chit! What did they do to to that box, :mad: My apologies PaulR, I will send out a replacement box to you. At least it wasn't as bad as it looked.

I never mail anything breakable or liquid with USPS. They are always rough with their packages.

Plus, if you get a postmaster who's having a bad day, he/she could rat you out for mailing an unauthorized item. That would be no bueno...

:mug:

Hey @jimyson - The eagle has landed. :mug:

Hope everything arrived safely!

Our records indicate that the package has been delivered.
Delivery date: Tue, 6/27/2017 2:06 pm

My production happened to go up during the last conversation of this as well for some odd reason.

Worst case you can start with the "homebrew" rule, and if there is not enough turn out then open it up?

OR crazy idea ... you can have it both ways ... Everyone who has a homebrew goes into list 1 and everyone who does not goes into list 2 so it would ultimately be a 2-in-1 FotD swap.

...then again, I'm not the one coordinating and that sounds like it could turn out to be a pain in the ass.

Just received a make up box from Scturo for the leak in the last box. Unnecessary, but amazing! Thanks Scturo!

IMG_0639.jpg

Personally, like the idea of a separate HB Trade Thread. It's already in the FotD guidelines that HB is acceptable. I've packed HB every time.

Seems like both make a wish threads have about died as well.

Saddest to see gone is the BIF, but the last few I sent.... pointing out the thread to the recipient... never showed up.

Latest posts

Back