Fellowship of the Drink V: The Fellowship Drinks Bock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I know which beers you got jerbrew, looking forward to this round.

If you know then I'm glad cuz this brewery deserves recognition. To wait an hour for beer in San Diego is saying something. Although, I might start trolling this place on social media so I don't have to wait as long. Or I'll join their club to get it early. Choices suck.

Ok, we're down PianoMan and Calaeb. Of those that remain:

Active Participants with Offers:
imasickboy
cegan09
jimyson
Scturo
RevKev
afro_lou
Redtab78
coyote68
orionol73
TwistedGray
Relampago
TBC
UglySister

Active Participants without Offers:
k1ngl1ves
Thorrak
SandstoneCityBrew
mattv21
jerbrew
badgerfan79
froggyfrog
tlucarelli
PaulR
PatrickGoss
Brizzo

^^^Claiming his for myself.

imasickboy
cegan09
jimyson
Scturo
RevKev
afro_lou
Redtab78
coyote68
orionol73
froggyfrog
TwistedGray
Relampago
TBC
UglySister
Brizzo

k1ngl1ves
Thorrak
SandstoneCityBrew
mattv21
jerbrew
badgerfan79
tlucarelli
PaulR
PatrickGoss

Whenever the last offer comes in. ;)

I actually won't be posting the offers until Monday afternoon, so I suppose I could accept offers until then, if needed.

I bought a 4 pack of beer for the offer. I just looked in the fridge and crap.. Where did they go? Oops guess I'll go buy more.

Had an exceptional shopping day today... someone is in luck, lol. Just waiting on a picture of the glass since someone else is picking it up for me. Now I just have to decide which beers I am actually willing to part with and then my offer will be in, lol.:D

I've been in full on KBS Mode this week, so haven't grabbed everything I need. I called around today and reserved a couple beers. I'll pick them up tomorrow morning and send in my offer tomorrow afternoon.

BTW, rough go with KBS this year. I was only able to aquire two 4-packs. The hunt will continue... because one of those will obviously be part of my "extras".

Whenever the last offer comes in. ;)

I actually won't be posting the offers until Monday afternoon, so I suppose I could accept offers until then, if needed.

Now you tell me..i have beer just don't have glassware. But think I can get it by Monday...it's just a PintHousePizza Glass.

I've been in full on KBS Mode this week, so haven't grabbed everything I need. I called around today and reserved a couple beers. I'll pick them up tomorrow morning and send in my offer tomorrow afternoon.

BTW, rough go with KBS this year. I was only able to aquire two 4-packs. The hunt will continue... because one of those will obviously be part of my "extras".

Only two four packs? There are four packs and bombers sitting on shelves in Cali! Do I need to send KBS back your way?

Only two four packs? There are four packs and bombers sitting on shelves in Cali! Do I need to send KBS back your way?

KBS comes in bombers?!!! :confused: That sounds like a rough night to me! Lol! I didn't realize KBS is distributed that far. I'll take it out of my offer then...

I'll find more. Just need to grind it out a bit. Plus, I refuse to buy from price gougers. A store 2 minutes from me has a bunch, but sells them for $10 a bottle. He can suck it.

Now, Mr. Ambassador Lou, if you find some Rare Barrel just laying around... feel free! :ban:

:mug:

Yes, please. It sold out here in 7 minutes. :(

Shoot me a message if you're willing.

Wow! Well, let me make sure I can back that up, but I'm happy to help if I can.

KBS comes in bombers?!!! :confused: That sounds like a rough night to me! Lol! I didn't realize KBS is distributed that far. I'll take it out of my offer then...

I'll find more. Just need to grind it out a bit. Plus, I refuse to buy from price gougers. A store 2 minutes from me has a bunch, but sells them for $10 a bottle. He can suck it.

Now, Mr. Ambassador Lou, if you find some Rare Barrel just laying around... feel free! :ban:

:mug:

Ha! Yeah, bombers are the "family size" option. [emoji6]
I can try to gouge ya, if you want... 4 packs are 23.99+tax around here...
Now RB... I'll definitely have to gouge you on that [emoji16][emoji6][emoji106]

@afro_lou hook me up too please! Only got 3 singles of KBS out here as they sold by the bottle. Ughh. Let me know if you can still get any and I am happy to hook you up!

KBS is way pricey in Cali, I usually get one bottle just to try it.

OT request: @coyote68, can you post or send me your sanctuary gose final recipe? I want to try it next, and you seemed to have the process down. Thanks

imasickboy
cegan09
jimyson
Scturo
RevKev
afro_lou
Redtab78
coyote68
orionol73
froggyfrog
TwistedGray
Relampago
PaulR
TBC
UglySister
Brizzo

k1ngl1ves
Thorrak
SandstoneCityBrew
mattv21
jerbrew
badgerfan79
tlucarelli
PatrickGoss

I've not heard of KBS. I wonder if it's available anywhere here in Montana. If it is, it will likely be easy to get. Stuff like that last longer up here.

@patrickgoss better hurry up. Want to try some 3floyds

Ok. I have my offer and my picture taken. Have to wait till the kiddos go to bed to get the links to beer advocate pages. It will be in tonight though.

Back