Fellowship of the Drink V: The Fellowship Drinks Bock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang you are fast @RevKev. I haven't even started my offer. Its like you do this for a job. [emoji12]

1. imasickboy
  2. cegan09
  3. jimyson
  4. Scturo
  5. k1ngl1ves
  6. Thorrak
  7. RevKev
  8. afro_lou
  9. Redtab78
  10. SandstoneCityBrew
  11. mattv21
  12. jerbrew
  13. coyote68
  14. orionol73
  15. badgerfan79

I've had my offer since last week, but it got put out of sight of the wife until she calms down about the money spent that day, so no picture yet. ;)

^^^This is the guy I'll vouch for. Not only did he get me into good beer years ago by having Nugget Nectar on tap at his house, he later taught me to make it myself. ;)

1. imasickboy
  2. cegan09
  3. jimyson
  4. Scturo
  5. k1ngl1ves
  6. Thorrak
  7. RevKev
  8. afro_lou
  9. Redtab78
  10. SandstoneCityBrew
  11. mattv21
  12. jerbrew
  13. coyote68
  14. orionol73
  15. badgerfan79
  16. froggyfrog

1. imasickboy
  2. cegan09
  3. jimyson
  4. Scturo
  5. k1ngl1ves
  6. Thorrak
  7. RevKev
  8. afro_lou
  9. Redtab78
  10. SandstoneCityBrew
  11. mattv21
  12. jerbrew
  13. coyote68
  14. orionol73
  15. badgerfan79
  16. froggyfrog
  17. tlucarelli

I'm scaling mine back this time. Lol!

Not sure what to pick. Either Pollyanna or Hailstorm. Haven't decided yet. Hailstorm is a HBT member though. Tough choices...

I am in :)

Does the glassware have to be from a commercial brewery? Ie: If I was really good at pottery could I make a stein instead?

NOTE: I probably could make an ashtray, that's about it, but wanted to confirm :)

Uh, I'm pretty sure if you're talented enough to MAKE a stein, any of us would be happy to have it! At least I would!!

Anyway, isn't a stein just a really deep ashtray? X-D

I am in :)

Does the glassware have to be from a commercial brewery? Ie: If I was really good at pottery could I make a stein instead?

NOTE: I probably could make an ashtray, that's about it, but wanted to confirm :)

Added. And no, I certainly don't think it has to be a logo'd brewery glass.

1. imasickboy
  2. cegan09
  3. jimyson
  4. Scturo
  5. k1ngl1ves
  6. Thorrak
  7. RevKev
  8. afro_lou
  9. Redtab78
  10. SandstoneCityBrew
  11. mattv21
  12. jerbrew
  13. coyote68
  14. orionol73
  15. badgerfan79
  16. froggyfrog
  17. tlucarelli
  18. TwistedGray

I will get in on one of these, one day. Considering scturo & I have done these before on a comic-book MB (!!!), I know how they go. Just need the extra $ to get in, maybe over the summer.

Good luck, alla youse guise!

1. imasickboy
  2. cegan09
  3. jimyson
  4. Scturo
  5. k1ngl1ves
  6. Thorrak
  7. RevKev
  8. afro_lou
  9. Redtab78
  10. SandstoneCityBrew
  11. mattv21
  12. jerbrew
  13. coyote68
  14. orionol73
  15. badgerfan79
  16. froggyfrog
  17. tlucarelli
  18. TwistedGray
  19. Relampago

Ok guys, I'm in again if you'll have me... Also if you will give me a little leeway on the local requirement. In other news, my buddy just finished my kegerator for me, check it out.

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

It's moderately heavy, but it will easily stay open by itself. I couldn't have asked for much more than what he gave me though... He is really talented at that kind of stuff, hence the reason I asked him to do it for me.

Ok guys, I'm in again if you'll have me... Also if you will give me a little leeway on the local requirement. In other news, my buddy just finished my kegerator for me, check it out.

So, the rules state:
preferably local to the sender
It's definitely not a requirement. In fact, in a prior FotD , I picked an offer from the other side of the country, containing beers I've once had available to me here, on the opposite coast.

If you're offering widely distributed beers, then your choice of glassware may be key.

Welcome back.

1. imasickboy
  2. cegan09
  3. jimyson
  4. Scturo
  5. k1ngl1ves
  6. Thorrak
  7. RevKev
  8. afro_lou
  9. Redtab78
  10. SandstoneCityBrew
  11. mattv21
  12. jerbrew
  13. coyote68
  14. orionol73
  15. badgerfan79
  16. froggyfrog
  17. tlucarelli
  18. TwistedGray
  19. Relampago
  20. PaulR
  21. PatrickGoss

Beautiful setup, BTW.

Ok, imasickboy, thanks. I will ensure that my offer includes at least 1 local beer and that the glassware is local as well. I just don't have a lot of real local stuff to offer, so they will be more surrounding states.

I have trouble here, too. Most of the best breweries in my area distribute nationwide. The many ultra-local ones are hit-or-miss as far as quality. So choices here are minimal for trades.

There just isn't much for local breweries in my area that distribute in cans or bottles. But there are some good ones in the surrounding states, so that's kind of what I have to go with...

Only a few spots left. Get'em while you can. Much easier than standing in line at a brewery. :D

There just isn't much for local breweries in my area that distribute in cans or bottles. But there are some good ones in the surrounding states, so that's kind of what I have to go with...

I've bottled from growlers before. Just need a small funnel and patience. Afro_Lou didn't complain..

1. imasickboy
  2. cegan09
  3. jimyson
  4. Scturo
  5. k1ngl1ves
  6. Thorrak
  7. RevKev
  8. afro_lou
  9. Redtab78
  10. SandstoneCityBrew
  11. mattv21
  12. jerbrew
  13. coyote68
  14. orionol73
  15. badgerfan79
  16. froggyfrog
  17. tlucarelli
  18. TwistedGray
  19. Relampago
  20. PaulR
  21. PatrickGoss
  22. PianoMan

Okay boys and girls. I'm in again. I was going to take this round off since I granted jerbrew on the eMAW thread BUT the wife took me to one of my favorite breweries for my bday today and I bought a bunch of beer and figured I'd share it.

F-it..count me in before I sober up.

Okay boys and girls. I'm in again. I was going to take this round off since I granted jerbrew on the eMAW thread BUT the wife took me to one of my favorite breweries for my bday today and I bought a bunch of beer and figured I'd share it.

They all come back in the end.

And happy b-day TBC

1. imasickboy
  2. cegan09
  3. jimyson
  4. Scturo
  5. k1ngl1ves
  6. Thorrak
  7. RevKev
  8. afro_lou
  9. Redtab78
  10. SandstoneCityBrew
  11. mattv21
  12. jerbrew
  13. coyote68
  14. orionol73
  15. badgerfan79
  16. froggyfrog
  17. tlucarelli
  18. TwistedGray
  19. Relampago
  20. PaulR
  21. PatrickGoss
  22. PianoMan
  23. TBC

I'd like in if it's still open. I'm in Montana, and although my whole state has less people than most big cities, we are one of the top states for breweries per capita. I'd love to share.

Back