EVABarrier - Is it really that great?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won't you need a 6.35 mm to 8mm adapter ? Is it currently an 8mm onto the beer shank?
That's what I use to fit onto the duotight ball lock as I can't get the specific ones for the 6mm EVA barrier. Also I cant get the 5/8 female to 6mm eva that goes on the beer shank in my kegfridge. I don't have beer shanks with tails.
the 3mm ID EVABarrier EVABarrier 1/8 has a 6.35mm OD.... for the disconnect I'm intending to try and swag it over a 1/4" swivel-nut, but I have the duotight shanks with a 6.35mm tail: Nukatap Stainless Steel Short Shank with 1/4

the 3mm ID EVABarrier EVABarrier 1/8 has a 6.35mm OD.... for the disconnect I'm intending to try and swag it over a 1/4" swivel-nut, but I have the duotight shanks with a 6.35mm tail: Nukatap Stainless Steel Short Shank with 1/4
Can you fit a Duotight 6mm to 6mm coupler, pushed onto the tail and then the 3mm internal should fit in the other end ( which is also 6mm)?
The duotight 8mm fit onto the metal bits of ball lock connectors okay.

Can you fit a Duotight 6mm to 6mm coupler, pushed onto the tail and then the 3mm internal should fit in the other end ( which is also 6mm)?
The duotight 8mm fit onto the metal bits of ball lock connectors okay.
That's what I bought, some these: Food Grade Plastic, 1/4 and I'll post back once I put it all together.

Back