Espuma da Cerveja

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FernandoS

Reaction score
Olá cervejeiros, tudo bem?

Faço cerveja a algum tempo, porém, tenho dificuldade para produzir cervejas que tenham uma boa formação de espuma.

Há alguns dias fiz uma Cram Ale, que por erro na hora da mostura, deixei o aquecedor ligado muito tempo e ela subiu para uns 69º - 70º logo no início da mosturação, mas mesmo assim a cerveja ficou muito boa, porém a maior diferença que eu e meus amigos vimos foi que gerou uma espuma muito boa e que se mantinha no copo. Não sei se tal fato teve alguma influência, pois, como disse, não consegui entender ainda os fatores que possam colaborar para a boa formação de espuma.

Fiz a mesma receita posteriormente, porém controlando rigorosamente aos 65ºC, priming de 6g/l e a espuma ficou muito ruim, praticamente zero.

Assim, gostaria de saber se alguém puder contribuir com dicas ou indicação de material de estudo para melhorar a formação de espuma das minhas brassagens.

Desde já agradeço.

Abraços.

To translate:
Hello brewers, how are you?

I've been making beer for some time, however, I have difficulty producing beers that have good foam formation.

A few days ago I made a Cram Ale, which due to an error at the time of mashing, I left the heater on for a long time and it rose to around 69º - 70º right at the beginning of the mashing, but even so the beer was very good, however the biggest difference that what my friends and I saw was that it generated a very good foam that stayed in the glass. I don't know if this fact had any influence, because, as I said, I still couldn't understand the factors that could contribute to good foam formation.

I made the same recipe later, but strictly controlling the temperature at 65ºC, priming at 6g/l and the foam was very bad, practically zero.

So, I would like to know if anyone can contribute with tips or indication of study material to improve the foam formation of my mashings.

Thank you very much

Back