Drinking Records that need to be broken!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dexter_craig

Reaction score
Lets brag about our personal bests for drinking!
ME--
Superbowl, Rams V Titans
St. Petersburg, FL
19 Buds in 3 and a half hours.

I drank one bomber of my just finished Oatmeal Coffee Stout during a game of Scrabble, which lasted about an hour and a half.

1 Gallon of Carlo rossi red wine, in one sitting. I had a hangover that lasted a week.

24 cans of milwuakie's best Ice. Over the course of 4 hours. The bad part, I was not even blotto. I was drunk, but not to the point of passing out or puking.

All feats were accomplished when I was a "kid", and will not be attempted again.

I have quite a few.
5 of us just about killing a half keg in 3 hours.

many night of beer pong of about 6-8 people going through 10+ 30 packs a night

1/5 jagermeister, 200 ml vodka, 200 ml jack daniels, and a 6 pack (yea that was one long hangover)

Many night of doing 20+ shots

coming home drunk already after playing a round of golf and my wife threw me a surprise party and someone gave me a bottle of Patron. I openened it and chugged about half of it because someone said I couldnt do it. And drank god only knows how many beers. I proceed to fall down the stairs (didnt spill my beer though :) ) and then passed out with my body on the bed one leg on the night stand and one foot on the floor.

my undergrad college had a bar called murphys....that i miss so bad...but anyhow they had this cup called "your mother" its i think 60oz and if you drink it in under 90 seconds you get a t shirt that says " i did your mother in 90 seconds or less" so I think I did that in like about 30 seconds. I would say that would be my drinking record.

6 pints of Arrogant Bastard in 3 hours at Chumley's in Broad Ripple Indianapolis, Indiana. I think it hit 88 miles per awesome. I don't know but it made me time travel.... :drunk:

I proceed to fall down the stairs (didnt spill my beer though :) ) and then passed out with my body on the bed one leg on the night stand and one foot on the floor.

Wrong. If you make it to your bed, it's not passing out. Hell, if you make it to your couch, it isn't either. That's just proactively putting yourself in the doghouse.

Beat this camping trip record:
Start drinking PBR 12oz (bottle) at 8AM
Huge Breakfest
Huge Lunch
Huge Dinner
Stop Drinking at 6PM (totaling in 18 beers or so)
At 7PM Take 10 dried grams of the best Psychedelic mushrooms(that I've ever had)
Continue to have the best, most intense, most lessons trip for the next 8 hours or so.
Come down and have a glass of 25 year old wine while still giggling my ass off
Eat some more grilled food
Sleep for 4 hours
Have beer and breakfest.

College. Century Club. 100 beers from 5pm Friday night to midnight Sunday.

As a grown man with insurance and a (albeit tiny) 401K, I don't do, nor do I condone, crap like that anymore.

When I was much younger I started drinking at 4 o'clock in the afternoon at my after work bar.
When we left, the sun was up and people were going to work. I felt like a vampire.

Through the course of 3 consecutive nights I won 61 games of beerpong(beruit) in a row. I at least will never repeat it . I refuse. And these were solid players too, my teamate and I were just hot.

In the early '80s my blood brother and I split 3 cases of Bud while tubing down the Salt River. Good thing we had a ride from point 4.

Back in my college days, I played a game called Edward 40 Hands...

Duck tape two freezing forties (I think of Steel Reserve or Old English (I can't remember)) to your hands and have to drink them before you can remove them. The cold was so painful I chugged 80oz of malt liqour in about a minute and a half.

College - 1989 - Wintersession classes (2-week session over the Winter holidays) - 10 people, 9 kegs in 10 days, and still got a "B" in Calculus.

To this day, Calc only makes sense when I'm trashed

Latest posts

Back