Dark Lord 2017

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mma-kiss-2.gif
RUMIeaK.gif

Saw that guy as he and his girl were walking to their car, we had tents set up behind the building across the street. We've never laughed so hard... she says to him "you're not driving. You're drunk, and you pooped your pants". I'd post the picture we took if I can ever figure out how.

Update: Finally

I don't mean to steer this away from beer, but man, where does that couple go from here? The dude **** himself, in front of his girlfriend, and not his wife of 60 years. I'd imagine this becomes like the prime minister in Black Mirror with them; he recovers and she stays quietly disgusted with him. Or maybe not. Depends heavily on if he does his own laundry.

I don't mean to steer this away from beer, but man, where does that couple go from here? The dude **** himself, in front of his girlfriend, and not his wife of 60 years. I'd imagine this becomes like the prime minister in Black Mirror with them; he recovers and she stays quietly disgusted with him. Or maybe not. Depends heavily on if he does his own laundry.
Need to see how hot the chick is.

Lol 60 years. How kind of him to get that over with before she bought the farm instead of immediately after.

It's for sure not lol.

many years ago a friend of mine lost his horse-hair brush. couldn't find it no matter where we looked. wrote it off as a lost cause.

maybe 2'ish years later while we were driving downtown, i had to make a very sudden stop when the ******* in front of me slammed his brakes for no apparent reason.

out from under the driver side seat slid.............. the lost brush. covered in debris from 2 years being in a car lodged somewhere under my seat. no idea how it got there.

your e-cig is somewhere in that truck

tumblr_inline_n64y42f9Va1s5qdww.gif

many years ago a friend of mine lost his horse-hair brush. couldn't find it no matter where we looked. wrote it off as a lost cause.

maybe 2'ish years later while we were driving downtown, i had to make a very sudden stop when the ******* in front of me slammed his brakes for no apparent reason.

out from under the driver side seat slid.............. the lost brush. covered in debris from 2 years being in a car lodged somewhere under my seat. no idea how it got there.

IMO, it was left on the tray in a porta john or is laying next to the dump he took when he was nearly arrested.

What's the secondary/trade value on one of those things? You didn't have any VANILLA flavored vape drank on you, did you? Lot of highly motivated folks in the area that day with their nilla sniffers set to MAXX.

Once had a pair of Rx designer sunglasses get sucked off my shirt and into the seatbelt trap of a friend's car for six months. I had written them off as lost or stolen and he produced them at a party months later. We had a good chuckle when he said where he found them. Yes, alcohol was involved.

Back