Dark Lord 2017

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALMOST!!!!! That cop was cool as **** tbh. I had talked to him a few times throughout the day. Brought him waters and a brat. The best part of the whole ordeal was drunk me saying "it's all alewatchers fault. Let him go" "wait. I meant it was all me. He's inocent let him go"

Also my first encounter as I'm walking down the road hammering out a GDDC. "This is ok right? Yeah man it's like New Orleans today. You're good to go"
What did you do to get the boot? We can be banned twins!

This all begs the question how you got to that point in the first place
DLD weekend is like a weekend in a whore house full of supermodels. You think you'll have enough self control and still enjoy yourself but you always wake up with a sore wang.

I was pacing myself wonderfully until I found the Pip's mead tent. Ten+ 14% meads later, and I needed an hour in the shade.

Found the best post on the BA thread, someone replying to a guy who told a story about how he was sharing a bottle of CS Raspberry Nightmare and was rebuffed when he asked someone for a pour of Assassin:

"There may be a place for your SP bottles but if I'm holding a $400 Assassin in my hands and you offer me a $10 Crooked Stave... Piss Off!"

He seems like someone who would be nice to drink with...

DLD weekend is like a weekend in a whore house full of supermodels. You think you'll have enough self control and still enjoy yourself but you always wake up with a sore wang.

I was pacing myself wonderfully until I found the Pip's mead tent. Ten+ 14% meads later, and I needed an hour in the shade.
Yeah brother, good to finally meet you over there!

Found the best post on the BA thread, someone replying to a guy who told a story about how he was sharing a bottle of CS Raspberry Nightmare and was rebuffed when he asked someone for a pour of Assassin:

"There may be a place for your SP bottles but if I'm holding a $400 Assassin in my hands and you offer me a $10 Crooked Stave... Piss Off!"

Not as good as me in the A line. Had a pour of whatever the pipeworks wit was. Saw a guy with kbs and asked him if he could help me out with making a Black and Tan. He looked appalled then poured it in. 4/5 would mix again. Then topped it off with last snow because yolo.

Dark Lord Day sounds like what it would be like if Wal-Mart were to lockdown its gates on Black Friday, trapping the people inside for 24 hours, while dropping all kinds of drugs and booze from the rafters as a voice on an intercom announces "Have at it".

I need to attend next year.

I deleted like 4 responses to that guy before deciding that neither trolling nor sincerity were worth the effort.

Same guy said "You don't bring sours to a stout fest!" Also seemed to balk at the idea of IPAs at a stout fest.

tumblr_na7auj8OQx1tb89mko1_500.gif

Yeah baby, great meeting you finally too, dunno why I'm so rare, I need to get out more, but I feel like I get around like the hoes in lurchingbeast 's whore house.
..... as one of the few females who regularly hangs out with lurchingbeast, let us never speak of that again.

Same guy said "You don't bring sours to a stout fest!" Also seemed to balk at the idea of IPAs at a stout fest.

tumblr_na7auj8OQx1tb89mko1_500.gif
The plethora of sours and IPAs were the main reason I was able to drink heavily all day and still make it out of there in one piece. Tums also played an important role.

I had some time on a business flight to Orlando. Ask and ye shall receive.

Keep in mind this is a few Snapchat stories cobbled together and does not capture all the rediculous hilarity that transpired (including poop pants at the end), but lurchingbeast story sums it up well.

I have shared this with my nonTB friends....they all now want to go to this **** show.

Yeah brother, good to finally meet you over there!

Have they ever posted in order like this prior? Awesome.

Keep in mind this is a few Snapchat stories cobbled together and does not capture all the rediculous hilarity that transpired (including poop pants at the end), but lurchingbeast story sums it up well.

You are a true American hero.

that fat guy was slack jawed drunk

Saw that guy as he and his girl were walking to their car, we had tents set up behind the building across the street. We've never laughed so hard... she says to him "you're not driving. You're drunk, and you pooped your pants". I'd post the picture we took if I can ever figure out how.

Update: Finally

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back