Dark Lord 2017

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mjohnson17 can chime in with any details I miss...

We are standing around Preismj's crew's table, which was one of the biggest highlights in a day of highlights btw. We hear yelling behind us and see a couple ~40 years old yelling at each other while both of them are stumbling drunk. We'll call them Stumbles and Screeches. Stumbles is ~5'10, 270 lbs. Screeches is kind of a bigger girl. After a minute, they both start looking at their phones and the dude is wobbling something fierce while standing in place. On multiple occasions Stumbles nearly hits the deck, losing his flip flops in the process. At this point, Screeches is sitting down on the curb with her bag next to her. Out of nowhere, a wild shirtless tattooed crackhead looking **** appears (we'll call him Cracky) runs up and for absolutely no reason lays on the ground near Screeches and uses her bag for a pillow. Screeches and Stumbles take great offense to this, Screeches yells at him to move. Stumbles, seeing this offensive act, removes one of the flip flops he finally managed to put back on and steps on Cracky's head, which is still on the bag. Cracky immediately jumps up and Goldberg spears Stumbles to the grass. Someone said a punch was thrown from the top but I didn't see it. The epic dual stalemated as soon as it hit the ground, both combatants locked in furious embrace. They laid there for about 2 minutes while Screeches and Cracky's friend tried to persuade them to disengage. Screeches gets upset and starts ramming Cracky with elbows but it is futile.

Eventually, the two disengage and Cracky's friend gets between them, trying to calm Stumbles down. Stumbles wobbles again, taking nearly 20 feet to regain his balance and almost braining himself in the street. Screeches is all up in Cracky's face, yelling and pushing him. It is at this point someone at the tent points out what appears to be a growing brown stain on Stumbles' cargo shorts. "Did he **** himself?"

Yes, somewhere in the melee, Stumbles had **** himself.

After this, it got to that weird "I'm sorry", "We're cool", "I love you bro" zone you only see during these blackout drunk brawls, all while chocolate pudding is making it's way dangerously close to the bottom of Stumbles' cargo shorts. Cracky's friend tried for a good 10 minutes to get him to walk away from everyone, as we all knew it could spark up again at any moment. Finally, Cracky and his friend leave.

And then Cracky ran back over and, as it appeared to us, tried to get Screeches' number. They all disappeared after that.

We are standing around Preismj's crew's table, which was one of the biggest highlights in a day of highlights btw. We hear yelling behind us and see a couple ~40 years old yelling at each other while both of them are stumbling drunk. We'll call them Stumbles and Screeches. Stumbles is ~5'10, 270 lbs. Screeches is kind of a bigger girl. After a minute, they both start looking at their phones and the dude is wobbling something fierce while standing in place. On multiple occasions Stumbles nearly hits the deck, losing his flip flops in the process. At this point, Screeches is sitting down on the curb with her bag next to her. Out of nowhere, a wild shirtless tattooed crackhead looking **** appears (we'll call him Cracky) runs up and for absolutely no reason lays on the ground near Screeches and uses her bag for a pillow. Screeches and Stumbles take great offense to this, Screeches yells at him to move. Stumbles, seeing this offensive act, removes one of the flip flops he finally managed to put back on and steps on Cracky's head, which is still on the bag. Cracky immediately jumps up and Goldberg spears Stumbles to the grass. Someone said a punch was thrown from the top but I didn't see it. The epic dual stalemated as soon as it hit the ground, both combatants locked in furious embrace. They laid there for about 2 minutes while Screeches and Cracky's friend tried to persuade them to disengage. Screeches gets upset and starts ramming Cracky with elbows but it is futile.

Eventually, the two disengage and Cracky's friend gets between them, trying to calm Stumbles down. Stumbles wobbles again, taking nearly 20 feet to regain his balance and almost braining himself in the street. Screeches is all up in Cracky's face, yelling and pushing him. It is at this point someone at the tent points out what appears to be a growing brown stain on Stumbles' cargo shorts. "Did he **** himself?"

After this, it got to that weird "I'm sorry", "We're cool", "I love you bro" zone you only see during these blackout drunk brawls, all while chocolate pudding is making it's way dangerously close to the bottom of Stumbles' cargo shorts. Cracky's friend tried for a good 10 minutes to get him to walk away from everyone, as we all knew it could spark up again at any moment. Finally, Cracky and his friend leave.

And then Cracky ran back over and, as it appeared to us, tried to get Screeches' number. They all disappeared after that.
Alright - who here is sorry for partying? It has to have been one of you.

giphy.gif

Is this still open?
Now that I know ChemTrails is tasty, I'll need to up my ISO. Gotta make the most of that trade equity, bruh!

In reality, my wife saw it after I got home and said, "oooh, that sounds nice. I can't wait to try it!" It belongs to her now.

giphy.gif

Okay mjohnson17 we're gonna need that video.

I'll up my offer to 2 more bottles of blue wax DL.
This offer gave me pause. But then I envisioned my wife saying, "where's that one bottle you showed me? Let's open it!", me explaining that I traded it away, her shaking her head and saying, "like you need more beer", and me seeing my chances of getting a blowie that night vanishing before my eyes.

Executive summary: Gonna hold on the it.

This offer gave me pause. But then I envisioned my wife saying, "where's that one bottle you showed me? Let's open it!", me explaining that I traded it away, her shaking her head and saying, "like you need more beer", and me seeing my chances of getting a blowie that night vanishing before my eyes.

It will go like this:

Me ITT:
17for-1f08c61b6d5972f2b782bac607b8f791.gif

ChicagoGuy:
giphy.gif

Me Now:
KYGQ39o.gif

giphy.gif

ca898acfc5f213f15a66986ed00f08ba_posted-by-flash-of-the-titans-shark-tank-im-out-memes_400-400.jpeg

And when it comes to stories like this, I can only tell them to people who have been there before. Otherwise,
4978115+_2a398067c11451c089ea08f724ddff5e.jpg

Can we get a MSPaint storyboard with this? Holy **** I'm sad I missed it as I guarantee I'd have been there. Would have taken a whole mess of crackheads to get me away from that crew table.

Can we get a MSPaint storyboard with this? Holy **** I'm sad I missed it as I guarantee I'd have been there. Would have taken a whole mess of crackheads to get me away from that crew table.
It ranks among the Two Girls, One Pond wrestling match as the best moment in DLD history for me. It topped powz87 almost getting arrested which is a ****ing feat.

It ranks among the Two Girls, One Pond wrestling match as the best moment in DLD history for me. It topped powz87 almost getting arrested which is a ****ing feat.
ALMOST!!!!! That cop was cool as **** tbh. I had talked to him a few times throughout the day. Brought him waters and a brat. The best part of the whole ordeal was drunk me saying "it's all alewatchers fault. Let him go" "wait. I meant it was all me. He's inocent let him go"

Also my first encounter as I'm walking down the road hammering out a GDDC. "This is ok right? Yeah man it's like New Orleans today. You're good to go"

ALMOST!!!!! That cop was cool as **** tbh. I had talked to him a few times throughout the day. Brought him waters and a brat. The best part of the whole ordeal was drunk me saying "it's all alewatchers fault. Let him go" "wait. I meant it was all me. He's inocent let him go"

Also my first encounter as I'm walking down the road hammering out a GDDC. "This is ok right? Yeah man it's like New Orleans today. You're good to go"

I watched the vid and thought Tommy Two Gloves was reaching to put zip cuffs on you.

I watched the vid and thought Tommy Two Gloves was reaching to put zip cuffs on you.
Nah. That was the guy from 3 floyds. He wasn't even going to shake my hand at the end. He was pretty pissed. I'm a little salty that I left before they were actually stolen at the end of the day.

I don't think there was one. I heard whooping behind me so I turned around and saw two attractive chicks wrestling in the shallow pond that used to be next to FFF. I do know they were friends. Attention seeking? Who knows. Who cares really? It was awesome.
Used to be? Pond is still there and had a fence around it Sat.

This all begs the question how you got to that point in the first place
It's pretty much been discussed in this thread in detail what lead to it.

I do like cinnamon. So it's not too much pepper?
It pretty much tasted like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. If you wanna trade it hit me up ;)

Dude 2015 regular is fantastic. As we were walking out of the warehouse with our bottles, some crybaby was bitching and moaning because he got vintages instead of Handjee.

I offered to trade him my Chemtrail for his 2014, 2015, and one 2017. He stopped walking, seemed to consider it for a bit, then walked off muttering something about Handjee.

I bet that ********* is regretting not taking your deal today.

Back